dare

in which you were a dare.
___
you're standing in the middle of your kitchen, tears streaming down your face while chris holds your waist from behind.

"why don't you say it, chris?" you cry, turning around to face him. "we've been together for almost 8 months. do you even want to be with me?"

"of course i want to be with you, baby." chris says, kissing the top of your head.

"no, dont 'baby' me! tell me that you love me and i'll believe you! make me actually feel like you willingly want to be with me!" you yell, releasing yourself from his grasp.

"i cant." he says with a straight face.

"why not? i love you, and i want you to say it back! i know you do!" you yell back once more.

"what the fuck do you want me to say, y/n? do you want me to lie and tell you that i love you? in that case, i love you! i love you so much, y/n! you're the apple of my fucking eye!" he snaps, looking at you with anger in his eyes.

"what do you mean you're lying?" you whisper.

"how fucking naive are you, y/n? can't you see that i've never actually loved you?" chris says, exposing the story.
-
"chris, i dare you to go ask out that y/n girl. and take her on a date." some jock from the lacrosse team says, pointing across the lunch room at you.

"easy." he gets up from his table and walks over to where you're seated.

his jock friend grabs chris' arm before he makes it over to your table. "i'll give you 50 bucks for every month you get that nerd to date you."

"done deal." chris shakes the jocks hand and heads over to your table.

"hey, y/n right? we have math, science, and homeroom together. would you like to go out with me at some point? i think you're gorgeous and i'd really like to go out with you." he flashes you a sweet smile, making you melt.

"uh yeah, im free pretty much whenever." you smile back, chris giving you two thumbs up.

"tomorrow night at 7. i'll pick you up, pretty girl."

you nod eagerly and go back to the book you were reading prior to the encounter, but you can't comprehend anything you're reading on the page.
-
you look up at him with pure rage filling your body. "i was a fucking DARE? you used me to make some lousy dollars? oh my god!"

"yeah. you were. and i just made myself 400 bucks." chris says, shrugging.

"get out of my fucking house." you say, pointing to the door.

"okay. nice knowing ya, y/n." chris says, walking out the door.

before he fully leaves, he pops his head back through the door.

"oh, and thanks for the money."
___
a/n- it's chrissy! this one was super short but i believe this was a request!!

i have longer ones coming soon i promise, it's been difficult recently.

i hope you all enjoy

xx
chrissy