elevator

in which you and chris get stuck in an elevator

THIS WAS A REQUEST BUT IM BASING IT OFF THAT ONE SCENE WITH MORGAN AND REID IN CRIMINAL MINDS
___

"come on! i'm ready to go!!" chris whines, watching you fix your makeup in the mirror.

"hold on, chris. the mall isn't going anywhere, i promise it'll still be there when i'm done. how about you go check if matt and nick are ready?" you say, sliding some lipgloss across your lips.

"ugh, fine." he complains and walks out of the room, and you hear him give matt and nick the same complaints he gave you.

you four were about to go to the supposedly biggest mall in the country. and clearly, chris was eager to go. he was watching a watch mojo video about the top 10 biggest malls in the country, and you guys only lived about an hour from the #1. so, he begged you guys to go. you guys decided to make a day of it, and chris wanted to start this day early. it was only 10am and he was already bouncing off the walls.

chris comes back into your shared room, bouncing on his heels as he watched you sit in front of your vanity. "they're ready, i'm ready, so let's go!"

"okay, okay! wait, i think i want to change my outfit first."

"oh my god!" he groans, making you laugh loudly.

"i'm just kidding! let's go!" you grab his hand and pull him out of his room and into the living room. everyone piles into the van, chris giving up his front seat for nick so he can sit by you. that's one of the reasons you're so in love with chris, all the little things he does for you.

because nicks in the front, his playlist gets played. which is great for you, not for chris. you were singing along to all the songs, all while chris was complaining.

"your playlist sucks, nick."

"your girlfriend seems to like it, so shut up."

"yeah, shut up!"

matt laughs at the interactions between you three, and chris rolls his eyes. you playfully kiss him on the cheek and smile at him, watching his cheeks turn a soft shade of pink. "i love you."

"i love you too, angel."

"you guys make me want to die." nick says, looking at you two through the mirror.

"oh, whatever."
-
after what seems like the longest car ride of your life, the van comes to a stop in the mall parking lot.

"holy shit, this place is bigger than nicks ego!" matt exclaims, looking up at the huge building standing in front of you four.

"shut the fuck up!"

you and chris laugh loudly at nicks attitude and walk in, the other two brothers following close behind. immediately, you're met with a directory bigger than any you've ever seen.

"where are we going first?"

"let's start at the top and work our way down, that way when we're ready to go we don't have to walk all through the mall again." matt suggests, and you guys all agree. you find the elevator to take you all the way to the fifth floor, but find it was too small.

"you'd think with how big this place is, they could afford a bigger elevator. can you guys fit?" you say as you and chris squeeze into the small elevator.

"nah, it's fine. we can take the stairs." nick says, and matt nods. the doors close, and you feel the elevator begin to go up.

you and chris stand silently for a minute, when the elevator comes to a bumpy stop. you and chris share a confused look before chris starts jumping up and down.

"don't do that."

"why isn't it moving?" he bounces some more.

"i don't know." chris starts agressively pushing all the buttons, but you push his hand away. "don't- stop it! don't do that."

"what, what's the problem?" he smirks, continuing to push the buttons.

"don't do that!"

"why not?"

"because there are six elevator related deaths per year, chris! and like, 10,000 injuries that require hospitalization!" you say, recalling a fact you read in a magazine at the dentist once.

"those sound like pretty good odds to me. what, are you scared?" he taunts, agressively pushing every button he can reach.

"i'm not scared! i just-" you get cut off by the elevator quickly going up, making you grab onto chris' arm for support.

"holy shit!" chris shouts, holding onto the walls of the elevator.

"uh, push the- ring the bell thing." you say, lurching foward to push the button. an alarm sounds, ringing loudly in your ears.

nobody comes, and chris pushes it again.

"chris, push it!"

"push, pull, push, pull, im doing it, nothings happening!" he shouts, pushing the alarm repeatedly.

"pry the door open or something!"

he cautiously moves away from the corner of the elevator and over to the doors, trying to pull open the doors, but they don't budge.

"it's stuck, y/n!" he says, backing up into the wall again when the elevator jerks. the doors fly open and you and chris fall out of it, almost running into matt and nick in your hurry to get out.

"was that the alarm? are you guys okay?" nick chuckles, watching you and chris catch your breath.

"we'll get back to you on that." you say breathlessly, eyeing down the elevator as the four of you walk into the first store.
___

a/n- it's chrissy!!!

I LOVE CRIMINAL MINDS SO MUCH

this was a request but i kinda changed it I HOPE YOU ALL STILL LIKED IT

i love you all

xx
chrissy