i cant do it

in which your mental health causes you to breakdown to chris

this one mentions mental health issues, please dont read if this triggers you!! i have 3 that i'm currently writing that should come out soon <3

also this is 100% a vent post 😘
___

you sit on your bed, drying your eyes and looking in the mirror. todays been absolutely horrible. you started your period, your mom has been making jokes about you that honestly really hurt, your clothes haven't been fitting right, your anxiety has been through the fucking roof, and just everything is going wrong. you had a date with chris planned tonight, and everything happening was pointing to that not happening.

so naturally, your first instinct was to isolate yourself. it's probably a bad idea, but it's how things work.

you've been crying almost all morning, and you didn't want to talk to anyone.

including chris.

you sigh as you watch chris ring your phone for the fourth time. you know that you should answer him, but you just dont have the mental capacity right now.

you answer it anyways, choosing chris over yourself as always.

"oh thank god, are you okay? what's going on?" chris asks frantically.

"i'm fine. what's up?" you ask, falling back on your bed and pushing your head back into your pillows.

"i know you're not fine, y/n." he prods, earning a groan from you.

"god chris, i said i was fine. why are you still on this?" you snap, chris going silent on the other line.

" 'kay." he says, hanging up the phone. you look at your phone, your eyes tearing again.

"jesus christ." you mumble, your eyes tearing up some more. you throw on
a pair of black shorts and one of chris' hoodies and immediately hop into your car to head over to the sturniolos house.

it's only about a 3 minute drive, so you get there pretty quick.

you wipe your eyes before you go into the house, even though it didn't do much. you don't bother knocking, you figured you're passed that point in your relationship anyways.

you walk straight into chris' room and see him sitting on his bed, talking to matt and nick. you stand in the doorway, wiping your red eyes once more.

"get out of here." chris says to his brothers, holding out his arms to you. matt and nick don't ask any questions, they just walk out of the room. you immediately put yourself in his arms and start crying harder.

"i'm sorry for being a bitch today. everything's just going fucking downhill and i don't know how to fix it." you cry, chris holding you closer to him.

"it's okay baby, i know. i'm sorry i kept bothering you. tell me what's going on." he says in a soft voice, kissing your forehead and holding your body tighter.

"well, i started my period today and none of the clothes i wanted to wear today fit me. it's so embarrassing because i wanted to look cute for our date tonight but i don't want you to see me like that, let alone like this. and my stupid mom was making jokes about me that honestly really really hurt. like, jokes about my weight and stuff. and my anxiety is just so bad for some reason. i just.. i just cant do it anymore. make it stop, please." you cry, sitting up a little straighter and drying your eyes.

"i'm so sorry y/n, i would take it all away from you if i could. i think you look beautiful, no matter how hard you're crying or what you're wearing. i know it's been hard, i can see it all over your face. i love you, is there anything i can do for you?" chris says, looking you in the eyes.

"no. no one could do anything, honestly. i just need you." you admit, giving him a sad smile.

"here, hold on." chris says, getting off the bed and going over to his closet. he find his favorite hoodie and takes it off the hanger.

"i know i said that i would never give you this one because it was my favorite, but if it'll make you at least a little bit happier then i'll do it in a heartbeat." he smiles, holding it out to you. "i know it's not much, but still."

that's enough to make your heart melt. "it's okay chris, i know you really like that one. i already have like three."

"please, take it. that ones old, im sure it doesn't smell like me." he says, handing you the new hoodie.

"thank you, i love you so much i can't even explain it." you say, pulling the old hoodie over your head and putting the new one on.

"it looks perfect on you."

you give him another sad smile and get off the bed to hug him tightly.

"thank you so much, baby. i know that i'm a lot to deal with sometimes." you say into his shoulder.

"that's what i'm here for, day or night. how about we stay in tonight and postpone our date for another time, yeah?" he proposes, kissing your lips lightly.

"that would be amazing." you admit, kissing him back and hugging the new hoodie closer to you.

you both lay on his bed, putting on the tv show that you're currently watching together. he interlocks your fingers with his, and you lay your head on his shoulder.

how did you get so lucky to find a boy like him?
___
a/n- what's up everybody it's chrissy

i'm  so sorry i haven't been updating, im just so fucking busy and it's hard to find motivation anymore but i'm getting there i promise

i hope you liked this one, i have three more that i'm writing simultaneously.

i love you all!!

xx
chrissy