hidden

in which chris keeps your relationship hidden, but you don't want to.
___

"come on, baby. if you had to, if you had to, out of nick and matt, who would you punch?" chris pries, looking down at your face laying across his chest.

"i'm not answering that! they're my friends, i wouldnt punch either of them!" you laugh, turning your attention back to the show playing on your laptop.

chris laughs in return and squeezes you closer to him. but, your moment was soon interrupted by nick barging through the door.

"sorry to interrupt whatever this is, but we have to film. so i gotta steal your boyfriend for a couple hours."

"y/n you're coming too, you don't have a choice. so come on." chris says, getting off the bed and holding out his hand to you.

you look to nick and raise your eyebrows, silently asking for permission.

"of course!"

you smile and take chris' hand, sliding on the first pair of slippers you found laying on the bedroom floor.

"nick give us a minute, we'll be down in a second." chris says, and nick raises an eyebrow at you both, but still walks out and shuts the door.

"you know that we haven't told the public yet. is it okay if i sit in the front? just so people don't suspect anything." chris says, holding you by your waist and looking you in the eyes.

your face drops a little but you pick it right back up before chris notices. "yeah, that's fine."

"thank you for understanding, sweet girl. i love you."

"i love you too."

but the truth is, you wanted to go public. you wanted to show off your boyfriend and you wanted people to know you for being chris' girlfriend. but you feared it was either this way or no way at all. so you stayed silent for the sake of you two.

you shake off the disappointment and kiss chris on the lips quickly and walk out of the house and into the van.

you sit in the back with nick, buckling up as they begin driving to their filming spot. you and the boys laugh and make jokes- the same routine every time you film.

they pull up to their lot and start the camera.

"happy friday party people, today were blessed with the presence of y/n," nick introduces, doing jazz hands in your direction. you smile and wave at the camera, chris having to contain his heart eyes as you say hi to the people.

"we're doing a q & a with questions you guys sent in." chris explains, and you watch as the triplets each pull out their phones in unison.

"woah. that was creepy." you laugh. nick raises his hand, indicating that he found a question.

"how long have you guys been friends with y/n?" nick reads, looking at you for an answer.

"uh, since like fourth grade. i don't even know. since forever." you say, and matt daps you up.

"hell yeah!"

you laugh as nick reads another question. "'has y/n ever dated any of you guys? i think her and chris would be the cutest couple!'" nick reads in a high pitched girl voice, earning a laugh from you and matt.

"never. i wouldn't date y/n. she's just my friend. i'd never date her." chris says with a straight face.

your blood runs cold as the car goes silent. "damn, i think we knows how chris feels about that rumor." nick jokes, trying to lighten the mood. your stomach turns as you try to laugh, but you can't bring yourself to even smile.

chris sturniolo imagines!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara