you're losing me

"stop, you're losing me. ... do something, babe, say something (say something) lose something, babe, risk something (you're losin' me) choose something, babe, i got nothing (got nothing) to believe unless you're choosin' me" -taylor swift, you're losing me

in which you begin to slip away from chris.
___

"i don't understand." chris says, looking at you.

"i know you don't."

you and chris have been having issues for a while now. every day it was another argument. ever since you two have moved in with eachother, you both have been fighting like children. you looked around at the living room, remembering that you both loved it so much because of the giant windows- all of the light. when your mind is brought back to now, you remember that you thought a cure would come through in time, but now you fear it won't.

do i throw out everything or keep it? your mind says as you look over at chris.

"im sick and fucking tired of always having to deal with your bullshit, y/n!" chris yells, turning so his back is towards you.

throw it out.

"i'm just getting tired."

"god, i hate you!" he spins around quickly, throwing his hands up in the air.

that's it. chris had just dealt the final blow.

"you're losing me." you whisper.

it was evident in chris' face that he didn't mean what he said and that he regretted it immediately. "wait- y/n.."

"i can't find a pulse. my heart just.. won't start anymore for you." you look up at him, a coldness in your expression.

every morning, you were struggling. every afternoon, you were struggling. and every night, you were struggling. chris never noticed.

"every morning i look at you with these damn storms in my eyes! i don't know what else to do! you always say you love me but you can't tell that i'm struggling." you shout, allowing the innermost rage to come out.

the air goes thick with loss and indecision. you loved chris, there was no doubt there. but you couldn't be in a relationship like this. it always seemed one sided.

"i'm just.. our entire relationship is a sad song. i think we're too far gone to bring it back to life. i'm constantly trying to be the bravest soldier for you, chris. and all you do is ignore me! i'm not saying you have to marry me, because i wouldn't marry me either. i'm too much of a people pleaser. all i wanted you to do was see me. so if you want any chance in keeping this alive, then do something, babe. say something. be willing to lose something for me, be willing to risk something for this. for us." you say. forcing yourself to be as strong as you can.

"'chose something?'" chris mocks. "i've got nothing."

"and i've not nothing to believe unless you're choosing me."

chris looks at you in the eyes and that's when you realize it for good- you lost him.

he lost you.

"you're losing me."
___

a/n- hehe it's chrissy

this one is so short but i've been loving this song and i kinda wanted to write about it

it's not very good but im currently obsessed with this song

i love you all

xx
chrissy