last kiss

"so i'll watch your life in pictures like i used to watch you sleep. and i'll feel you forget me like i used to feel you breathe." -taylor swift, last kiss

in which you and chris broke up, but you still check in on his channel every once in a while.
___
"y/n, we need to break up. this whole arguing thing that we're doing is really messing with me. it's getting in the way of my channel, it's getting in the way of my well-being, it's not healthy." chris says through heartbroken words.

"chris, please. we can work on this, i promise. i cant lose you." you cry, touching your thumb to each of your fingers.

"no. i'm sorry. i love you, but this is just breaking me down." chris says, kissing your lips once, turning around, and walking out of your house.

-
that was two months ago. you can't help yourself when it comes to checking in on him, though. just in those two months, the triplets have hit 4 million subscribers.

you texted your abandoned groupchat with them your congratulations, but only 2 of the 3 triplets responded. you can probably guess who didn't.

when you first broke up, you tried to live vicariously through their videos. but it was hard. it was evident how much the breakup hurt chris. even though he said the split was for his own good, you could see how much he was hurting.

four days after you broke up, a new friday video came out. chris was abnormally silent. he didn't crack any jokes, he wasn't screaming as he normally would, and he wasn't smiling and laughing. he just looked so.. empty.

it broke your heart even more to see him like this. you had to physically restrain yourself from clicking on their channel and bingeing their videos when you needed him most.

this continued for weeks worth of videos. every insta post, every tiktok, every snap story, people could tell that something was off. you were never really on camera, so people didn't know it had anything to do with you.

comments soon started to flood beneath the youtube videos. people saying, "chris doesn't look okay," or "chris looks really upset."

you couldn't help but feel partly responsible for him acting like this. even though he broke up with you, it was still a huge change in his life.

a month after the breakup, a new q&a video came out. almost all the questions were about you and chris. you made it half way through the video until you broke down in tears and had to click away. from what you saw, you could tell it was affecting chris too.

yesterday, a new video came out. it was a wednesday vlog in florida.

chris looked so much happier. he was laughing, messing around, and joking with nate and his brothers. any trace of emotional scars you left on him were gone completely.

you looked at his smile and remembered the way he used to smile at you like that. you looked at his hands, remembering how they'd wrap themselves around you while you both took a nap.

you remembered every little thing about him. it pained you so deeply that you had to watch his life through pictures and videos instead of being able to live it with him.

and video by video, frame by frame, you watched as he slowly forgot you, and every good memory to go along with it.

chris sturniolo, forever the name on your lips.

neither of you ever thought that two months ago, you'd have your last kiss.
___
a/n- this one is so incredibly short but im currently in love with last kiss so i had to do something

i hope you all enjoyed this one

hopefully it wasn't as heartbreaking as timeless was

i love you all!!

xx
chrissy