stop the video

in which a big argument between you and chris interrupts a car video.

my life had been uneventful i needed to write some DRAMA
___

for some reason, chris decided to be on his man-period. everything you did, he tried to pick an argument over. when you gave him a hug, he started yelling at you about how you put your arms around his waist instead of around his neck.

everything you did seemed to piss him off. matt and nick noticed too, and they tried to convince you he was just having a bad day. after a nice pepsi and some mcdonald's he would be back to normal.

you thought that would be the case, but clearly it wasn't. the triplets wanted to film today, so nick asked you to tag along. instead of sitting in the back with you like he normally does during videos, he immediately hopped in the front seat.

"are you not going to sit back here with me?" you ask, shutting the door.

"god, are you that fucking clingy to where you can't not be next to me for 2 hours? jesus." he snaps, plugging in his phone to the aux.

"okay chris, calm down. she just asked a question." matt says, pulling out of the drive way and starting on the way to the parking lot where you normally film.

the whole ride was filled with an awkward silence amongst the group as chris' playlist played quietly in the background.

as you four pulled into the parking lot, nick got out to check the camera. after confirming it was good, matt started introducing the video.

"good day fuckers. it's a friday, and you know that means another banger video coming your way!" matt yells, making you all laugh.

"okay so today we have the gorgeous y/n with us, and we're going to be answering some questions you guys sent in for us." nick says, making you smile.

"first question, y/n when did you meet the triplets, and when did you and chris start dating?" matt reads off.

"i met them some time in fourth grade. i don't really remember what we were doing or anything, but i know it was fourth grade. and chris and i started dating like 6 months ago?" you question, looking over at chris for verification.

"it was seven months. god, you don't even know when we got together?" he yells, turning around to face you.

"i'm sorry, i just miscounted." you say quietly, taken aback by his hostility.

"chris, you seriously need to chill the fuck out." nick says, rubbing your shoulder.

you feel your anxiety start to flair up and you take a long, deep breath. matt takes notice of this and punches chris in the shoulder. "shut the fuck up chris."

"what, it's not my fault that my girlfriend is completely reliant on me." chris says, and that just sets you off. nick sends matt a look that suggests that he turns off the camera.

you feel your eyes well up with tears and you lean your head against the headrest of the seat. "chris, did i do something? did i do something to deserve you treating me like shit?"

he turns back around to face you. "i'm treating you like shit? i havent done anything to you!" he yells.

"chris, you've literally been yelling at me for everything! you yelled at me because of the way my arms were when i hugged you, you yelled at me because i asked if you wanted to sit back with me, and so much fucking more!" you yell back, trying to calm down your breathing before you expose yourself to a full blown panic attack.

"yeah chris, you have been a little hostile today." nick says, backing you up.

suddenly, something happens that you were not expecting at all. chris starts crying.

"im sorry." he whispers. guilt immediately fills your body and you swear you can feel your heart crack in two.

"hey, it's okay." you say, your tone and expression softening dramatically. you quickly get out of the car and open his door.

"look at me, i'm not mad at you." you say, putting your hands on his jaw and wiping away his tears.

you glance at matt, hoping he has some sort of answer as to what caused this outburst. his expression is as worried as you are, which isn't a good sign.

"do you want to go take a walk? try and clear your head?" you suggest and he nods. you take his hands in yours and you help him out of the car.

you shut the door behind him and walk beside his shakey body.

"what's going on? you never lash out like that." you ask softly as he grabs a hold of your hand.

"i don't know. i'm so sorry y/n. there's just so much going on in my head right now and it's becoming so fucking overwhelming. i can't handle it." chris says, starting to cry again.

"calm down babe, don't work yourself up. let me help you. what's happening up there?" you pry as chris' feet come to a complete stop.

"its pathetic really."

"hon, it's not pathetic if it's causing you to feel like this." you say, taking his face in your hands once more.

he sighs and begins talking. "i just don't feel like myself. i feel like i'm not chris sturniolo anymore. i don't make the funny jokes in videos i used to, im not the same outgoing person i was a couple months ago. i don't know what happened." he says quietly.

you cocked your head to the side. "chris, i havent noticed anything like that. if anything, i thought you have gotten even funnier. in fact, when i watched last fridays video, i started crying with laughter. that's because of you, babe." you say.

if you're being honest, you have no idea what to say to him in the moment. nothing comes to your mind that would help him.

"i don't know. i just feel off." he says.

an idea pops into your head, so you pitch it to him.

"do you want to try a therapist?"

he looks at you with a look of confusion.

"i have this amazing therapist named kelly. i was the same way you are about eight months ago, and i started seeing her. she's been a huge help. i think that maybe you would benefit from a couple sessions."

his eyes light up a little bit. "really?"

"of course! i could set you up a session the next time i go. if you don't like it, then you can drop it. i hate seeing you hurting like this." you frown slightly.

"okay. i'll try."

"perfect. i love you so much than words could ever explain. please tell me when you're feeling like this so i can help you before it gets this bad again, okay?" you say, and he nods.

"okay. i love you."

"i love you more. are you ready to go back to the van now? we can finish filming another night." you ask, and he nods again. he holds your hand on the way back.

about a month later, you have noticed a huge increase in chris' energy. he seemed noticeably happier, more talkative, and all around more like himself.

you've never been more thankful for kelly than you are right now.
___
a/n- it's chrissy!! double post because i feel bad for leaving you guys hanging for so long

sorry these last two were angsty i needed some eventfulness in my life

i hope you enjoyed!

xx
chrissy

chris sturniolo imagines!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें