three words

in which chris say your first "i love you"'s
___

you walked through the door, shutting it behind you and dropping your backpack to the ground.

"y/n!" nick exclaims, hopping off the couch that him and his brothers were sat on.

"hi nic-" you're cut off by the air being knocked out of you, due to chris pushing past nick and hugging you tightly.

"hi to you too, baby." you laugh, hugging your boyfriend back.

you and chris had been dating for three months at this point. you had met through matt and started dating a couple months later.

it was obvious from the second you and chris looked eachother in the eyes that something was going to happen down the road. everybody saw it. well, everybody except you two. for some reason, you both saw past the heart-shaped eyes the other had. you had nick as your wingman and chris had matt. and with these wingmen, somehow chris found himself standing at your doorstep in the pouring rain just so he could tell you how he felt.

it went well, to say the least. and now you two are together, and could not be happier!

well, maybe there's one thing holding you both back.

you knew you loved chris, and chris knew he loved you. but neither of you knew how to say it. you knew how difficult relationships tend to get if one of the participants get attached. but there was no denying it, you both were in too deep and there was no way to get out.

you wanted to say it to him, but you just couldn't find the right time. you didn't know if it was too soon or if he would be weirded out. but little did you know, chris was feeling the same way.

you had just gotten back from running some errands all day, it's 4pm and the first time you saw the triplets all day. nick had asked you to come over earlier, and clearly, chris was having withdrawals.

"i missed you." he mumbled into your shoulder.

"yeah, well i missed her too and i still don't get a hug!" nick complains.

"i missed you too, chris." you say, patting his back as he pulls out of the hug.

"finally!" nick takes chris' spot and hugs you, but not for nearly as long.

you laugh and hug him back, stealing a pepsi out of the fridge and sitting down next to matt once nick pulls away.

"hey, y/n." matt says, giving you a side hug and looking back to the tv.

"what are you watching?" you ask, fixing your own eyes on the screen as chris plops himself down next to you, tugging your legs over his own.

"i don't know, it was just on. you can change it if you want." matt offers, holding out the remote.

"no, that's alright. i'm tired, i'll probably end up falling asleep anyways." you laugh, leaning your head on chris' shoulder.

"if you're tired then you can go lay in my bed." chris suggests, and you tilt your head up and off his shoulder.

"will you come with me?" you request.

"gross!" nick yells from the kitchen, and you flip him off.

"not like that, creep!"

chris laughs and gets off the couch then holds out his hand to you. "yes i will. come on."

you take it happily and enter his room hand in hand. you kick off your shoes and fall down on his bed dramatically. chris laughs at your antics and does the same, looking up at the ceiling.

"you didn't have to come in here, you can go back out there with your brothers if you want." you say, rolling on your side to look at chris.

"i want to. any second spent with you is a good one." chris says, also turning to face you.

"you're so sweet. that's one of the reasons why i love you." you say, not realizing what you just said.

"what did you say?" chris asks, a grin spreading across his face.

you give him a confused look before it clicks what you just said. "oh! um- i said you're sweet."

"no, after that."

you give him a defeated look and turn to look up at the ceiling. "im sorry, it just came out. i understand if you aren't ready to say it back or.. like, don't want to say it back, i just-" you're cut off by chris placing his lips on yours, interrupting your rambling.

"i love you too."

you smile widely at him, "really?"

"yes, really." he laughs. you wrap your arms around him tightly, rolling over on top of him.

"oh my god, ive wanted to say that for so long but i didn't know when." you sigh, pulling out of the hug and falling onto your back next to him. you move over to lay your head on his chest, and he wraps an arm around you and plays with little strands of your hair.

"me too. i'm glad you did first, because i probably would've chickened out." he laughs, kissing your head before going back to play with your hair.

"then i'm glad i did too." you yawn, pushing your head into his chest to try and get more comfortable.

"if you're tired, then take a nap." he chuckles.

"i'm trying, but you keep talking to me."

"sorry, sorry. goodnight, princess. i love you." he says, making your heart feel like it could explode at any minute.

"i love you too."
___
a/n- it's chrissy!!

this one was hashtag pathetic for real

anyways 1989 TAYLORS VERSION OCTOBER 27TH

THE ONE TIME I DIDNT STAY AWAKE FOR SURPRISE SONGS.

i'm gonna shit my pants fr 1989 is my third fav taylor album

i hope you enjoyed this one, im trying to write more but motivation is at an all time low

I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH

xx
chrissy