last first kiss (part 2 to last kiss)

"i want to be last, yeah, baby let me be your let me be your last first kiss" -one direction, last first kiss

part 2 to last kiss!!
___
and video by video, frame by frame, you watched as he slowly forgot you, and every good memory to go along with it.

chris sturniolo, forever the name on your lips.

neither of you ever thought that two months ago, you'd have your last kiss.
-
you were sitting on your bed, going through your closet. you found that over the years, your closet piled up quickly. that's what a shopping addiction does to you.

you were blasting music from your phone, putting clothes into keep and donate piles. your music stops for a second, indicating that youve gotten a text.

you sort the top you had in your hand into its respective pile, and check your phone.

your heart drops when you see the name on your phone that you haven't seen in months.

chris
hey, can you come over?
i need to talk to you.
really bad.

y/n
yeah, i'll be over in 10

you automatically get nervous, seeing the words that were directed towards you.

you fix yourself up quickly and hop in your car. a million thoughts rush through your brain. "did something happen?" "does he still love me?" "does he hate me?" "will he tell me to go fuck myself?"

you shake the thoughts away as you pull into the driveway. you nervously knock on the door, taking a deep breath. chris opens it on the other side with tears in his eyes.

"y/n." he sighs in relief and pulls you into the house.

"y/n, i miss you. so much. i know i said the breakup was for my own well being, but i can't be without you. it's gotten so bad that we had to dig up old videos to post because i cant bring myself to even get out of bed some days. i was a fucking idiot to not realize how important you are in my life. i know we argued, but we can work on that. i promise, this time i'm going to love you right. please give me a second chance." chris rambles through tears, sniffling every few words.

your heart breaks at the sight and you take him in a huge hug. "i'd gladly give you a second chance. i need you."

he pulls away from the hug and placed a kiss on your lips.

this was the most passionate kiss you have ever gotten. it was filled with all the words left unsaid in those two months, all the unfinished buisness between you two.

"technically, this is our first kiss, because we broke up." chris says, pulling away from your lips and resting his forehead on yours.

"i guess so." you chuckle.

"let me be your last first kiss. i promise y/n, this time it's forever. and i mean that."

"chris, i'll always let you be my last first kiss."
___
a/n- here's the happy ending part two

i didn't want you guys to be too distressed because i have some SHIT coming up for you guys

anyways

i'm sorry it's short, it's just a continuation. i hope you enjoyed nonetheless

i love you all!

xx
chrissy