meet the parents

in which you meet chris' parents.
___
"y/n come on, they'll love you! i mean, my brothers love you, so why would my parents not?" chris persists as matt pulls into their parents driveway.

"chris im so scared. what if i screw up? what if they think i'm not good enough to date their son? what if they-" chris cuts you off with a kiss.

"you'll be fine. i promise you. they're the sweetest parents in the world, they would love you if you murdered 6 people" he laughs.

"yeah y/n, but now that you DIDNT actually murder 6 people, im sure they'll love you even more!" nick chimes in from the front seat. you smile at him and take a deep breath.

"okay, let's go." you smile again and get out of the car. chris grabs your hand as you all walk in.

yes, you and chris have hung out outside of school, but you would normally walk to your house after school. you had no siblings and parents didn't give a shit who you brought over, so you'd always hang out over there.

"you'll do great" he whispers in your ear and kisses your cheek. you let out a shakey breath as you're met with 3 people sitting on the couch, watching some tv show.

a woman, who you assume is their mother, gasps and gets up. "so you must be y/n! i've heard so much about you!" she exclaims, engulfing you in a hug.

"oh, so chris talks about me, huh?" you laugh, returning the hug. "it's really nice to meet you, mrs. sturniolo!"

"oh sweetheart, please call me marylou. this is my husband, jimmy, and my oldest son, justin" she introduces you, each of them waving as she gestures towards them.

you wave at them and look back to marylou. "you have a such a beautiful house!"

"thank you! do you want a tour?" she asks, a wide smile taking over her face.

you nod and look back at chris. "go right ahead, who am i to tell you what to do?" he says.

marylou starts with the upstairs.

a/n- it's chrissy i'm just making this up bc i have no idea so this is not a real tour lol

"now, this first door is chris room. i'm sure he'll show you that later, so i'm just going to move on." she says, making you laugh quietly.

"okay, so this door is nicks room, and next to it is matt's. the bathroom is just across the hall." she goes on.

you both finish the upstairs tour, walking back downstairs. you thank her as she concludes the mini tour, and she waves it away like it's nothing.

"your house is gorgeous, where do you get all your decor?" you ask. your mom is a huge hobby lobby fan, and has about 90% of the decor marylou has.

"hobby lobby!" she exclaims and you laugh.

"my mom loves hobby lobby." you explain and she smiles.

"love what's your favorite dinner? i'll make it tonight." she asks you, turning to the kitchen.

"oh no it's okay you don't have to-" you start but chris cuts you off.

"it's (your favorite food) mom" he chimes in.

"thank you darling" she says and you glare at chris. he shrugs his shoulders and smiles innocently. you turn back to marylou, trying to get her attention.

"you really don't have to go through all that trouble." you insist, but marylou just shakes her head.

"it's no big deal y/n. you're our guest, and you're now part of our family. i want to make you feel at home" she smiles sweetly and starts making the dinner.

"come on, let's go to my room until dinners ready." chris says, grabbing your hand and pulling you into his room.

he opens the door and pulls you over to his bed. you both lay on your sides to face eachother.

he looks me in the eyes and smiles before he starts talking. "i'm so glad you did this, pretty. i told you they would love you!" he expresses before kissing your lips.

"i'm glad you convinced me to do this." you say, returning the kiss.

he turns on the simpsons, but neither of you are paying attention. you talk about childhood memories and ask questions about pictures hanging up in his room for a while. as you're sitting with your head on his shoulder and his head on top of yours, you both end up falling asleep.

you both jump awake when nick burst through the door, yelling at the two of you. "yoo-hoo! wake up!" he yells.

"fuck you" chris groans, wiping sleep away from his eyes.

"okay. well, dinners ready." he says and turns on his heels, acting like he didnt just scare the absolute shit out of you both.

you and chris walk into the kitchen with his arm around your waist. chris sits down next to you at the table, after pulling out your chair for you of course. you smile warmly as you realize that you already feel like a part of the family and you're just now meeting the rest of them.

after everybody was finished, you insist on helping marylou clean up. she reluctantly agrees, which makes you happy that you're able to help out with something.

after you both finish cleaning up, you sit down next to chris on the couch and marylou sits in a chair across from you.

"y/n, would you like to see some of chris' baby pictures?" she asks sweetly.

"MOM NO-"

"i'd love to!"
___
a/n- it's chrissy! this one is kind of all over the place but that's okay.

i'm sorry for any mistakes i took this directly from my other imagine book that i'm discarding because it was SHIT so i stole this one and edited it a bit lol

i appreciate each and every one of you and i hope you enjoyed this!

xx
chrissy