tour hate

in which you go on tour with the triplets, but some fans have strong opinions about it
___

you put on your favorite red sweater, red converse, and put up your hair in bubble braids using countless red hair ties. the first show of the versus tour was tonight- and you were representing team red. chris thought that you should be red because red is close to orange, and you thought the idea was super cute. so they pulled some strings, and here you are, about to represent team red across north america.

your mascara wand jerks in your hand as the bus goes over a bump, making you stab your eye. "fuck!"

chris pops in from around the corner, a concerned look taking over his face. "are you okay?"

"this damn bus made me poke my eye!"

chris laughs and comes up behind you, hugging you from behind your waist. "well, we're at the venue. so bring your stuff in, and you can finish getting ready in the green room."

you nod and turn around in his arms to press your lips to his. you intended it to be a peck, but something about him is like a magnet. once you go in, you just can't stop. chris squeezes your hips as his lips work against yours, and you smile against his lips, realizing you could happily stay like this all day.

chris pulls away first, and you whine in protest. "chris!"

he laughs and squeezes your chin with his thumb and forefinger. "i'm sorry, princess. we gotta get going." he holds your chin in place and kisses your lips once more, quickly this time. "i love you, beautiful. so so much."

"i love you." you gush, your face turning the color of your sweater. chris takes your hand and pulls you off the bus, leaving you close behind with your makeup bag and phone in hand.

you and the triplets sneak off into the venue, luckily being able to stay out of the paparazzi's eyes. nick shuts the door behind you four and you continue to apply your makeup, no bumps to distract you. once you successfully finish, you sit down next to chris on the couch in the green room.

"i'm ready to win."

"you're not gonna win! team orange on top!" chris says, turning to look at you.

"absolutely not!"

you two go back and forth for a little bit before nick bursts through the door. "it's go time bitches!"

you guys head down to the small talk section, each standing at your own table. you were last in line, so after they saw you, they'd walk back into the main lobby.

the first handful of people were the absolute sweetest. they asked for an autograph, took a picture, gave you a hug, and went on their way. some were even decked out in red gear for you.

but the next person was one of the nastiest people you've ever met.

"hey! what's your name-" you start, but she holds up her finger to shush you.

you get a good look at her. she has long orange acrylic nails on, and she's a couple inches taller than you. she's recording you with one hand and shushing you with the other.

"listen here, bitch. i couldn't care less about your ass. just stay away from chris, okay? we just talked and obviously had a connection. so do us all a favor and leave, okay? dumbass." and with that, she's gone.

you stand frozen for a second, really processing her words. the tables were spaced out enough to where none of the other triplets could hear the interaction. you try and brush it off, realizing the next girl is finishing up with nick and is on her way to your station. you put on a nice smile, but it drops again when you realize she's with the girl from earlier.