one bed

in which you are forced to go on a road trip with your enemy.

enemies to lovers 🤝 one bed

again, white girl music taste 👅
___

you walk into the sturniolos house, wheeling in your suitcase.

"y/n!" nick exclaims, embracing you in a tight hug.

"hi nick. are we ready to get this show on the road?" you announce, clapping your hands together.

you were about to go on a road trip to a cabin that nick had rented out for a long weekend with the triplets. you're leaving at 6:30, and it's 6:15 now. you were best friends with matt and nick. notice how that's only two of the three triplets.

you and chris never saw eye to eye since the moment you two met. you both were always teasing eachother over something. whether it was hair, clothes, or even as simple as the way you walk, it would get brought up.

you can say that you and chris hated eachother all you want, but everyone saw right through you both. you had major feelings for eachother and attempted to cover it up with hate. but you both failed miserably for everybody but the other person.

"let's hit the road, bitches!" matt yells, coming down the stairs with his bag. chris was following close behind and audibly groaned when he made eye contact with you.

"why is she coming?" he complains, setting his bags down at the bottom of the steps along with matt's stuff.

"because she's our best friend?" matt says in a duh tone, making chris roll his eyes.

"chris, just admit you like her. this whole hatred act you two are putting on is draining." nick says, making you and chris turn bright red.

"i don't like him!"

"i don't like her!"

you both yell at the same time, looking at eachother afterwards.

"yeah, sure." matt scoffs and rolls his eyes, picking up his bags and the keys to the van. "let's go!"

you shake off the weird encounter and grab your stuff, following matt out.

chris takes everyone's stuff and organizes it in the trunk, making sure everything fits.

"for being as stupid as you are, that was actually impressive." you say, watching as he closes the trunk.

"thanks, idiot." you swear you can see a small smile on his face as he says that. but you have more important things to worry about- like who's going to get to the front seat first.

almost as if he knows what you're thinking, you both take off for the passenger door at the same time.

"chris, i get it! you always have it!" you yell, trying to push chris away from the door with your hip.

"exactly! i always have it, therefore it's my seat!" he argues, trying to pull the handle to open the door.

"children!" nick yells, stepping in between you two away from eachother. "jesus christ, you guys fight like sibilings! we'll flip for it. chris, you call it. winner gets the front."

"heads! no- tails! wait, yes, heads! heads, final answer!" chris yells as nick flips the coin.

"it's tails, y/n gets it." nick says, sticking the coin back in his pocket as you stick out your tongue and middle finger at chris.

"fuck you" he mouths, getting in the seat directly behind the passenger.

you smile innocently and get in the front as matt starts the car. he puts his phone on the gps and reads the eta to everyone.