drop by

in which chris drops by your house for a surprise sleepover.

you're both still in your senior year of highschool in this!
___

today was the worst day at school ever. teachers were yelling, kids were being bullies, and all the work you had was piling up and stressing you out.

you were so thankful that it was friday. the second you pulled your car into your driveway, you were in your room taking a nap.

when you woke up around 6:40, your mom was already home and making dinner. you went downstairs and ate with her.

"mom, i need to, like, be a transfer student. the teachers here hate me!" you complain, twirling the last of your spaghetti on your fork.

"y/n you're being dramatic. and you don't want to be a transfer student, you'll be separated from the triplets. and i'm not listening to you complain about missing them more than you already do." your mom laughs, finishing her food and putting the plate in the sink.

"i'm so glad it's friday. i love the weekend." you groan, also putting your plate in the sink.

you go up to your bathroom and decide to take a nice relaxing shower. all the stress you had building up just made you feel heavy, so you decided to take an everything shower to make you feel better.

you queued a bunch of songs and got out everything you'd need for the everything shower, and connected your phone to the speaker.

-
once you finished your shower, you automatically felt 10 times better.

you went to your room and put on a pair of pajama shorts and one of chris' oversized shirts that you stole from him.

you put everything away and throw your clothes in the dirty hamper. you take the towel off your head and let your damp hair fall down your shoulders. you light a candle and fill up your water bottle with some ice water before curling up under your blankets. you turn on your comfort tv show and get invested in the episode you're on.

you hear your mom talking to somebody downstairs, but don't think anything of it. you assume it's your grandparents stopping by for something, but your thoughts interrupted by your mom yelling up the stairs, "y/n, chris is here!"

you sigh in relief and smile. "tell him to come up!"

soon enough, you hear the footsteps get louder and your bedroom door swings open.

"hi baby." chris smiles, holding your favorite candy in one hand and your favorite drink in the other.

"hi sweetheart. what's this for?" you ask, pausing your show and sitting up a little straighter.

"i could tell how rough today was for you, so i wanted to surprise you with some of your favorite things and a sleepover. unless you want to be alone, then i'll leave." chris says, standing in the middle of your room awkwardly.

"of course i want you here. come here." you say, holding out your arms to him. he smiles, setting down the items he brought on your side table and crawling on top of you.

you start running your fingers through his hair and you feel him groan against your chest. "god y/n, that feels so good."

you laugh and kiss the top of his head.

"thank you for coming. i had the worst day. not even an everything shower and your clothes could fix it fully." you chuckle slightly as he rolls off your body and lays next to you.

"always y/n. i could see it all over your face at school. you kept mean-mugging me in the halls." he says, mocking the face you were supposedly making at him.

"i was not!" you laugh and push his shoulder jokingly.

"oh, yes you were babe."

you roll your eyes and laugh again. you sit up against your headboard and hand chris the remote. "put on whatever you want."

"no, i interrupted your night. keep watching your show. i like this one." he says, pressing play on the tv.

he lays his head across your stomach as you both get invested in the show once more. you continue to rub your hands through his hair as the night grows darker.

eventually you both fall asleep together, small smiles on both of your faces.

your day really took a turn for the better.
___
a/n- chrissy here with four updates??? wow

anyways i actually really really liked this one. i hope you did too. i'm sorry it was so short, i stole the idea from a tiktok

please send requests!!!

xx
chrissy