Camp Cretaceous

"Welcome to Isla Nublar campers. You are the chosen few. The first kids in the entire world to ever experience the awesomeness that is Camp Cretaceous. I know the trip from the mainland was rough on some. Hello Ben. But you made it! I'm Dave. Head counselor. You heard that correctly. Head honcho. Big shot." A man says as Alexis and the other campers are with him on the docks while Ben is throwing up into the water.

"Ah so sorry I'm late." A woman says as she comes over in a jeep.

"Roxie! I didn't know you were gonna be here." Alexis says happily as she sees the woman and goes over.

"Alexis. Good to see you made it okay. How's your mother?" Roxie asks as she smiles.

"Good." Alexis says.

"You two know each other?" A dark skinned boy asks.

"Yeah. Alexis's mom works at the park on the other side of the island. Alexis here was one of the first of you kids accepted to join the camp." Roxie says.

"What does your mom do?" A pink haired girl asks.

"She helps with sick or injured dinosaurs. I helped on occasion." Alexis says proudly.

"Anyways I'm the head counselor of this camp." Roxie says as she goes over to Dave.

"It's sort of a co-head counselor situation." Dave says as Roxie looks at him.

"Is it?" Roxie asks.

"Anyway some of you won contests to be here, some of you have VIP invites, one of you had family who worked for the park and got here that way. But for the next two weeks all of you will be getting the five star treatment!" Dave says.

"As our first campers we've lined up exclusive behind the scenes tour of Jurassic World. As well as kayaking, rock climbing, obstacle courses, and of course-" Roxie then gets cut off by the dark skinned boy.

"Dinosaurs!?" The dark skinned boy asks excitedly.

"Yes.. Darius plenty of dinosaurs. So ready for an adventure?" Roxie asks.

"Absolutely! But I'm gonna need that speech to be a little shorter and really try to lean into the majesty of this place." The pink haired girl says as she is holding a phone.

"Okay we're going now. Let's get the seven of you to camp." Dave says.

"Uh there are six of us." Ben says.

"Wait. Dino-kid, track-star, internet girl, barfy, texas, vet assistant girl. He's right. where's seven?" Dave asks as Roxie looks at her device and scoffs.

*Timeskip*

"Greetings my dudes. Kenji is here so let the party commence! Put this in my room. So what's your deal?" A tall boy with dark hair asks as he gets off a helicopter and tosses his duffle bag to Roxie before heading over to Alexis only for Roxie to throw his stuff at him.

"Nice shot Roxie." Alexis says as she smiles slightly.

"Okay let's go." Roxie says as the kids get in the back of the jeep while she and Dave get up front.

"I'd buckle my seat belt if I was all of you." Alexis says as the kids look at her while she buckles her seat belt.

"Why's that?" Kenji asks before Roxie takes off jerking the kids around a bit.

"That's why." Alexis says as the other kids quickly put their seat belts on.

"Now you tell us." Kenji says.

"I hope you got my mom's note. I don't do well on windy roads." Ben says as the pink haired girl holds her phone up.

"What's good Brooklanders? It's your girl Brooklynn coming at you from the best place ever. Camp Cretaceous. Like and subscribe to join me as I unbox Jurassic World! Okay I need you all to say who you are and a little bit about yourself. And action!" The pink haired girl says as she holds her phone up to Darius.