Clever Girl

"Another good day of hunting huh boy? Haven't lost our touch." Alexis says as she is walking in wolf form in the jungle with Storm beside her heading back to the docks.

"What is it boy?" Alexis asks as Storm growls before a compy runs out of the weeds.

"What in the? Was that a compy with our compass?" Alexis asks seeing a shiny compass in the compy's mouth as it runs off.

"Alexis! Stop that compy!" A voice shouts revealing to be Darius, Kenji, and Yazmina.

"Storm fetch boy!" Alexis says as Storm and the group begin chasing the compy.

"Anyone see where it went?" Yazmina asks as the group stops no longer seeing the compy.

"No but how did it get a hold of the compass anyway?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Don't ask." Kenji says as Alexis looks at him.

"Darius?" Yazmina asks as the group goes over to a building while passing an old jeep.

"Guys do you know where we are? Welcome to Jurassic Park. This is where it all began." Darius says happily.

"Nope. No way. We shouldn't be here. Everyone knows this place is haunted." Kenji says fearfully.

"Haunted? Kenji who told you such a thing?" Alexis asks in disbelief while Storm sniffs around the building.

"I have my ways. Look bad things happened here. We seriously should not be here." Kenji says.

"We need that compass. Please talk some sense into him." Darius says as he looks at Yazmina.

"Darius is right. Jurassic Park isn't haunted. It's cursed. Kegend has it that the original park owner broke his ankle right here and then was eaten alive by compies!" Yazmina says before Kenji gasps fearfully and stands behind Alexis as she playfully rolls her eyes.

"That's not true. John Hammond died of natural causes. Where did you hear that?" Darius asks.

"Read it somewhere. I'm kind of obsessed with theme park deaths." Yazmina says bluntly.

"You sure came to the right place." Kenji says before the group sees a compy run into the building.

"Maybe the others went in there too." Darius says as the group follows the compy into the building.

"Wow." Alexis says before the door shuts behind the group startling them.

"I don't like this. I do not like this." Kenji says worriedly as Alexis nuzzles his hand in attempt to comfort him.

"Look! She has the compass. She's putting it in a nest." Alexis says as she sees a compy put the compass in a nest high up on a ledge.

"We gotta get up there." Darius says as Alexis nods in agreement.

"Well the good news is it's only like 30 feet in the air. Yeah. Easy." Yazmina says sarcastically.

*Timeskip*

"Just a sec guys. I'm useless until I carbo-load." Kenji says as he tries to get snacks from the vending machine the others are pushing.

"You know this thing is busted not to mention needing to be plugged into work right? Also those snacks are who knows how old." Alexis says as the group pushes the machine over to some metal bars.

"Come on guys. Like this." Yamzina says as she shows off while climbing up on the metal bars before Alexis shifts to human form and follows her as Darius and Kenji follow up the metal bars.

"Watch out for the compies. They're everywhere." Alexis says as a compy nearly bites her only for her to knock it off down to Storm as he grabs it. Alexis then hears Storm roar and quickly run outside after the compies as they scatter and run with few running outside. The group soon sees a velociraptor after the compies below as she narrowly misses one.