Things Fall Apart

"What up Camp Cretaceous!? Whoo-hoo!" Darius shouts happily as he comes into the room.

"Not in a whoo-hoo mood this morning Darius. Not after yesterday. Trekking through a rainstorm with do that." Kenji says angrily as he and Ben go back and forth for a bit before Ben quickly shuts up as Kenji glares at him.

"But today's a new day. Kayak day! Who doesn't wanna paddle alongside dinosaurs? Real dinosaurs. It's gonna be awesome. Right?" Darius asks excitedly before Alexis hands him a note Roxie left.

"Not awesome Darius. I love dinosaurs as much as you do but Mr. and Mrs. babysitter took off on us. They went to talk to their boss and said to stay inside which means no kayaking. Roxie also said if we needed her that the radio is set for channel six." Alexis says as Kenji complains about the stuff Dave left for them to do as an activity before everyone goes quiet as an angry Brooklynn comes into the room.

"Brooklynn. What's new on the internet super star?" Yazmina asks as she looks at Brooklynn.

"I wouldn't know because when I went to get my phone from its charger it wasn't there! Someone stole my phone." Brooklynn says angrily.

"Brooklynn who hasn't had your phone?" Yazmina asks.

"I needed to check the weather last night." Ben says as he, Darius, and Kenji fess up to using her phone.

"I also used it too." Alexis says.

"I know. I let you call your mom on it to tell her how you were doing and then you gave it right back. But either way it's still gone." Brooklynn says.

"I.. I haven't seen it either." Sammy says as she nervously pushes a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Really?" Brooklynn asks unconvinced.

"Come on guys. There's no reason for pointing fingers or jumping to conclusions." Alexis says as she gets up from her seat.

"Alexis is right. It's okay. Since we're not kayaking till later we'll have plenty of time to look for the phone." Darius says.

"Oh I think I know exactly where to look. I also think that whoever took the phone might be trying to hide some of the things that are on it. What do you think Sammy?" Brooklynn asks as she walks over to Sammy.

"Um what?" Sammy asks nervously.

"What is your deal? Sammy said she she didn't touch it!" Yazmina says as she and Brooklynn begin to argue.

"Guys come on! We can't be this upset over phones. Let's make the most of this incredible opportunity! This is Jurassic World! It's.. It's.." Darius then stops as the group hears a loud roar.

"What was that?" Brooklynn asks.

"Um a T-Rex?" Kenji asks.

"I don't think so." Darius says.

"I'm with Darius. I've been coming to this island a lot longer than some of you probably have and that didn't sound like any T-Rex I've ever heard." Alexis says as some of the others go to the balcony.

"Then what kind of dinosaur did it sound like?" Ben asks as he sits with him before the others come back over.

"Whoa whoa. Where are you guys going?" Alexis asks as the others are going to the elevator.

"To check out what made that sound." Darius says happily.

"Um what part of stay inside did you not understand? Roxie will kill us if she finds out we left after yesterday." Alexis says as Ben nods in agreement.

"Yeah but I'm sure someone like you who has had training with dinosaurs could keep us safe. I mean a pretty girl like you ought to know where is safe and where isn't." Kenji says as he smiles.