The Nublar Seven

"Where are they going?" Brooklynn asks as the other dinos except for Storm flee after seeing the spinosarous kill Big Eatie.

"They're afraid." Ben says.

"Can't say I blame them. Storm go. Get with Bumpy." Alexis says as Storm roars at her before fleeing.

"We gotta help her!" Darius shouts as he tries to run towards Big Eatie only for Alexis and Brooklynn to stop him.

"Darius there's nothing we can do." Brooklynn says.

"Come on." Alexis say as the group runs.

*Timeskip*

"If he's willing to kill Big Eatie what would he do to us to get that password?" Yazmina asks as the group is hiding on a wooden ledge while looking below as Mr. Kon's men are searching for then.

"Oh great. So either we stay and face certain death..." Ben says.

"Or we leave the island." Brooklynn says.

"Darius what do we do?" Alexis asks as everyone look at Darius.

"Brooklynn's right. We have to get to the boat." Darius says.

"Really? After everything we've been through? We're just throwing in the towel and leaving the dinosaurs to fend for themselves?" Sammy asks as everyone looks at a distraught Darius.

*Timeskip*

"Uh what's happening?" Alexis asks as the group is walking while trying to stay hidden before the sky turns dark and cloudy and begins raining hail and turning very cold while trying to avoid the dinosaurs as they begin to run.

"Split up! We'll meet at the boat!" Darius shouts as the group splits up before he, Alexis, Kenji and Brooklynn make it to a hatch and go into the sewer before hearing sounds.

"Oh what now?" Alexis asks annoyedly as the group then sees one of the flying dinosaurs.

"That does not belong in here!" Kenji shouts as the group runs before the dinosaur grabs Alexis.

"Hey! Put me down!" Alexis shouts.

"Darius: Hang on!" Darius shouts before Kenji grabs hold of Alexis causing the dinosaur to fall into the water.

"I got ya." Kenji says as he smiles at Alexis causing her to smile back as Brooklynn runs over and helps Alexis up before the dinosaur climbs out of the water.

"Keep going! We'll meet you at the boat!" Brooklynn shouts.

"Go guys!" Alexis shouts as she and Brooklynn run off.

*Timeskip*

"Brooklynn what are we doing in here? We have to get to the boat." Alexis says as she and Brooklynn arrive in the computer room.

"And we will but I gotta take care of Mr. Kon first. Look!" Brooklynn says as she looks outside the window.

"Oh no!" Alexis says as she sees the spinosarous has Darius cornered thanks to Mr. Kon as Kenji is nearby.

"I got an idea. Let's just hope it works." Brooklynn says as she begins messing with the computer.

"Hurry Brooklynn. Look! Big Eatie is okay." Alexis says as she sees Big Eatie and Little Eatie attack the Spinosarous saving Darius.

"That's good. Now for Mr. Kon. And that should do it. Come on." Brooklynn says as she and Alexis run out of the room.

*Timeskip*

"Get on the plane son!" Mr. Kon shouts as he is with Kenji by a plane as Alexis and the others run over.

"Warning. System critical. Geothermal core overload imminent. Abandon facility immediately." The computer says.