The Leap

"So good news is I don't see any signs of danger. So we're still good." Alexis says as she walks in where the others are.

"So what were you thinking about?" Yazmina asks.

"We might have destroyed Mr. Kon's way to make dino control chips but he's always one step ahead of us. We need a way to protect them from whatever he's got up his sleeve." Darius says.

"But apparently disguises are off the table." Ben says.

"Can't imagine why." Yazmina says.

"This is so nice. All of us warm and cozy, sharing a cup of cocoa together. Too bad we can't do this for the dinos. It'd be a lot easier to keep 'em safe if they were all snuggled in one place." Sammy says.

*Timeskip*

"What's the one place on Isla Nublar where all the dinosaurs got along?" Darius asks as the group is by the falls.

"The watering hole! Of course." Alexis says.

"Exactly." Darius says.

"That's a great idea Darius." Brooklynn says.

"Is there enough water though?" Yazmina asks.

"That would be the problem." Darius says.

"Guys look." Alexis says as the group sees a water drain.

"A drain. If we can plug it up this whole area will fill up with water." Darius says.

"Awesome." Alexis says.

"Let's not celebrate yet. We still gotta make sure it actually works." Darius says.

"And we have no idea when Mr. Kon's coming back so we have to act fast." Brooklynn says.

"Right. So what do we need? Uh... Water and dinosaurs yeah?" Darius asks.

"Well I got that second one covered. Firecracker's mine and Alexis's girl. And I can grab Pierce too." Ben says.

"I'll come. We can swing by the Arctic and get Angel and Rebel while we're at it." Yazmina says.

"Great. Then Brooklynn, Sammy, Alexis and I will plug the drain. That cool?" Darius asks.

"Of course. I'm just honored to help you wonderful people." Sammy says.

"Sammy. I'll miss you." Yazmina says as she fake sobs while leaving with Ben.

"Oh. Not if I miss you first." Sammy says as she fake sobs while the group splits up.

*Timeskip*

"That's not good." Alexis says as the group stops seeing Big Eatie and Little Eatie before hiding.

"Just what we need. Hungry dinosaurs." Sammy says.

"Not hungry. Look. They're just playing. Which means they're not going anywhere anytime soon." Darius says before he begins to move closer.

"What are you doin'?" Brooklynn asks.

"We can't finish the drain with them around so I'm gonna distract them." Darius says.

"How?" Alexis asks.

"They want to play right?" Darius asks.

"Right." Alexis says.

"So I'll give 'em something to play with." Darius says.

"Darius no. Wait!" Brooklynn says as Darius ignores her and goes toward the dinosaurs.

"Hey! Over here!" Darius shouts as the dinosaurs don't notice him.

"He has lost his mind." Alexis says worriedly.