The Cattle Drive

"We thought it'd be fun. We thought we'd be safe but... we didn't realize the... horror waiting for us on the island. Claws... Teeth... Screaming... So much screaming." Darius says as he is telling a story as the group is gathered around a fire.

"You know you can always scoot closer to me if you're scared vet girl." Kenji says as he looks at Alexis before she looks at him unimpressed.

"Thanks but no thanks. Besides looks like someone already has that idea." Alexis says as she sees Ben holding onto Kenji's arm.

"How much screaming?" Ben asks.

"Shh! He's getting to the good part." Kenji says.

"The T-rex stalked closer. Her jaws opened wide." Darius says as the group sees a flash and looks at Brooklynn.

"For the vlog. Keep telling your little story." Brooklynn says as she continues to interrupt Darius as Alexis goes over to the rail beside Yazmina.

"Beautiful night hmm?" Alexis asks as Yazmina closes her book and looks at her.

"I guess. How come you aren't over there?" Yazmina asks as Alexis shrugs.

"Meh. I enjoy looking at the stars though I don't think that's gonna happen tonight. Everyone get inside unless you want soaked by this rain!" Alexis shouts as everyone scrambles to get inside as it begins raining and storming before going to separate things.

*Timeskip*

"Yes!" Darius shouts as the group arrives in a field near a dinosaur herd.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Sammy says happily.

"We get to drive Gyrospheres? Cool!" Darius says as he goes up to one of the Gyrospheres.

"Saddle up dudes and dudettes. We're going on a cattle drive but with dinosaurs! It's a dino drive!" Dave says excitedly.

"And just to be clear all these dinosaurs are herbivores right?" Ben asks nervously.

"Relax Ben. It's perfectly safe." Alexis says as Ben looks at her.

"Park personnel are moving a group of dinosaurs to fresh grazing lands across the island and we get to ride along behind the herd." Roxie says.

"Are you kidding me? Dinosaur migration patterns are my jam!" Darius shouts excitedly.

"So uh you sure these things are waterproof? Looking pretty grim out here and hair this awesome does not come easy." Kenji says as he goes over to Roxie and Dave and gestures to is hair.

"Your hair is gonna be fine Kenji. Storm has already moved up the coast away from us." Dave says.

"Cool. time to show these fools what a Gyrosphere master can do. Come on vet girl. I can teach you a thing or two." Kenji says.

"Uh no way am I getting in that sphere with you. Besides there's only three spheres and seven of us. One of us will have to sit out and I'd rather sit out than trust you not to run us into something." Alexis says.

"And that is why Kenji is riding with Ben as a passenger while Alexis you get a four wheeler. I trust you remember how to drive one considering your mom has showed you multiple times." Roxie says as she looks at Alexis.

"Sure do Roxie." Alexis says as she smiles before Roxie tosses her some keys.

"Seriously? But he's..." Kenji says as Ben accidentally makes the sphere move causing him to face plant into the glass.

"Have fun tough guy." Alexis says as she smiles before going and getting on a four wheeler as the others get in Gyrospheres.

"Alrighty campers." Dave says as he and Roxie drive in their vehicle.