Chaos Theory

"We still can't hear you! Just start hitting buttons." Brooklynn says as she starts hitting random buttons.

"Guys what's Darius saying now?" Ben asks as Darius looks at Sammy and begins talking with her.

"Found it." Alexis says as she hits the audio input button.

"We got your back Darius! Forget the boat. Mitch and Tiff are going down!" Ben says determinedly.

"Ben!?" Darius asks in surprise.

"You're alive!?" Sammy asks in shock.

"Oh right. You didn't know. Yeah. Also we found the sound button so we can hear you. And I defeated Toro. Bumpy also says hi. I think I broke them." Ben says as Darius and Sammy do nothing.

"Yeah Ben's alive. We're very happy about it." Yazmina says as she goes to beside Ben.

"Point is we're not going to let you do this alone. We're in." Brooklynn says as she pushes past Yazmina and Ben.

"You don't get it. You guys could get to the boat. Save yourselves." Darius says.

"No you don't get it. You're one of us." Yazmina says.

"And we're not going to let Mitch and Tiff get away with hurting the dinosaurs or you for that matter." Alexis says.

"I never liked those two anyway." Kenji says as he crosses his arms.

"It's dino savin time! Camp fam for life!" Sammy shouts happily.

"Okay now we've established life long camp family status how do we stop them?" Yazmina asks.

"Feed both of them to the Mosasaurus!" Ben says as the others look at him.

"Wait if they're going to the watering hole to kill dinosaurs.." Brooklynn says.

"Then we just have to make sure there aren't any dinosaurs there for them to kill! It's time for us to do what we do best." Darius says.

"Cause chaos?" Kenji asks.

"Get stuck in the middle of a lot of angry dinosaurs?" Yazmina asks.

"Defeat Toro again?" Ben asks excitedly.

"Narrowly escape death?" Alexis asks.

"I mean yeah? Except the last three. Brooklynn you're gonna be our eyes and ears. Kenji grab a bike and pick up me and Sammy. Alexis, Ben, and Yaz get big and loud. I've got a plan." Darius says as he smiles before everyone heads off to do their assigned jobs.

*Timeskip*

"Dinosaurs ahead!" Ben shouts as the group sees the dinosaurs by the watering hole a little ways away.

"Lets do this then!" Alexis shouts as Storm roars before the group begins scaring the dinosaurs away from the watering hole.

"Yeah! Bye dinosaurs!" Yazmina shouts as the group steers the dinosaurs away from the watering hole before stopping as they cheer. Alexis soon goes quiet as she hears loud stomping and sees the dinosaurs coming back due to the T-Rex chasing them causing the group to begin leaving. Alexis then stops upon seeing Yazmina is unable to get the vehicle started and steers Storm over to her car door.

"Yaz get on!" Alexis shouts as Yazmina quickly gets behind her on Storm's back before running with the others as the dinosaurs come stampeding over with the T-Rex. As the group gets away they look back to see the T-Rex roaring.

*Timeskip*

The group later reunites and celebrates with each other at the docks as Darius and Ben look at each other and go over to each other.

"Hey." Ben says before Darius runs over and hugs him as Ben hugs him back.

"I'm sorry. I tried to hold on." Darius says sadly.

"Think nothing of it kid. When you've seen what I've seen... I've missed you guys too." Ben says as he hugs Darius.

"Did... did you just call me kid?" Darius asks before the others run over and hug him and Ben.

"Camp fam!" Sammy says happily.

"Hugging too long!" Yazmina says.

"And I'm getting squished." Alexis says as the group lets go of each other before laughing.

"So... what now? Try to find another distress beacon?" Kenji asks as everyone looks toward the docks.

"No. We're done waiting for someone to rescue us. It's time we found our own way off the island." Darius says as he smiles.