Evasive Action

"I can't believe he left us." Alexis says sadly as the group is in their cell before the others look at her.

"I don't get it." Brooklynn says.

"Why would Kenji do this?" Yazmina asks.

"You think you know a guy." Ben says.

"Yeah what you all said. What do you think Dar-" Sammy then gets cut off by Darius.

"Four, three, two, one." Darius says before a BRAD comes into the room and scans the area.

"All accounted for." The BRAD says before leaving.

"All right guys. That BRAD patrols every half hour. Which means we have 30 minutes to find a way outta here." Darius says as he looks at the others before the group begins looking around.

*Timeskip*

"Come on!" Sammy says as she and Brooklynn are trying to pry the doors open.

"Open!" Brooklynn says.

"Oh uh a little to the left. Now right." Ben says as he is trying to reach a vent.

"Ben make up your mind please." Alexis says as she is in wolf form with Ben standing on her back while Yazmina helps him balance.

"Sorry. Yeah okay. Maybe if I can get my foot on this I... Whoa!" Ben shouts in alarm as he falls onto Alexis and Yazmina.

"Maybe next time you don't step on my face?" Yazmina asks as Alexis nods in agreement.

"Sorry. My bad." Ben says as he chuckles.

"What are you doing Darius?" Alexis asks as she sees Darius open a vent with a bone.

"Finding a way outta here." Darius says happily.

"Why does it smell so bad?" Sammy says as she holds her nose.

"Uh pretty sure this is a sewer." Yazmina says before the group hears someone coming and quickly covers the hole as a BRAD walks in and scans the area.

"All accounted for." The BRAD says as the group then quickly gets into the hole before hearing noise above as Darius drops down into the sewer with the group.

"That thing knows we're gone. We gotta move." Darius says.

"That isn't good." Alexis says.

"This way? Or... or maybe this way?" Sammy asks as she points in a direction.

"I don't know. We just gotta pick one." Darius says.

"And the sooner the better." alexis says worriedly as the group sees the water bubble before seeing a green light.

"I vote not that way." Yazmina says worriedly.

"Come on." Darius says as the group gets moving.

*Timeskip*

"I knew from the minute I met him he was gonna be trouble." Ben says as the group is walking.

"I can't believe I trusted him." Yazmina says.

"He was all smug in that crisp suit." Brooklynn says.

"Yeah. Ugh." Sammy says.

"And now because of him we're walking in gross toilet water being chased by BRADs. Thanks Kenji." Ben says.

"Guys enough. I don't think Kenji is meaning to do any of this. It's his dad's fault." Alexis says.

"Alexis you don't have to defend Kenji just because he's your boyfriend." Yazmina says.

"I'm not. I'm defending him because it's not his fault." Alexis says.

"Once a jerk always a jerk. When we first met he always made fun of me. I should've known right then he'd do something like this." Ben says.

"He could be kinda not nice." Sammy says.

"Oh come on. You know he's changed." Alexis says.

"Uh well not enough apparently." Brooklynn says.

"You guys just don't know Kenji like I do. I refuse to believe this is who he is." Alexis says.

"A BRAD! Six o'clock!" Darius shouts as he comes running over to the group with a BRAD behind him.

"Submission protocol initiated." The BRAD says as it begins spraying a substance.

"Go, go, go! Move! It's spraying that knockout gas." Darius says as the group runs with the robot chasing them.

"This way!" Brooklynn shouts as the group runs down a corner and stops.

"I think we lost it." Ben says as the group pants.

"I'll be so happy once we're out of this place. I do not like being in here with a BRAD on the loose." Alexis says.

"Wait. Where are Sammy and Darius?" Yazmina asks.

*Timeskip*

"Anything alexis?" Brooklynn asks as Alexis is in wolf form sniffing around.

"No. I can't smell anything with this odor." Alexis says as she looks at Brooklynn.

"It's too dark. I can't see anything either." Yazmina says before the group hears screaming.

"Now that I recognize." Alexis says.

"That's them! Come on!" Yazmina says as the group runs toward the sound and sees Darius and Sammy being chased by a dinosaur.

"What is that?" Alexis asks.

"I don't know but we gotta help them." Yazmina says as the group begins trying to fight off the dinosaur before a BRAD appears and begins trying to attack the group.

"Go!" Brooklynn shouts as everyone quickly runs as the dinosaur attacks the BRAD allowing the group to escape.

*Timeskip*

"Fresh air." Brooklynn says as the group finds the end of the tunnel outside.

"I've never been so happy to be back here." Sammy says happily.

"That was so not a pleasant experience." Alexis says as she shifts to human form.

"What kind of dinosaur was that even?" Yazmina asks.

"Looked like a Nothosaurus I think. Don't know what it was doing down in the sewer though." Darius says.

"Kenji was probably friends with it then one day decided he wasn't anymore and locked it in there." Ben says.

"Kenji hasn't been on this island long enough to do that. None of us have." Alexis says.

"We don't know that. Maybe he knew about this place all along." Ben says.

"Yeah! Wait. That doesn't make sense." Sammy says.

"Mr. Kon is clearly the bad guy here. He's been manipulating Kenji this whole time. Yeah he makes mistakes but... he always does the right thing in the end." Alexis says.

"But what if that's just what he wanted you to think?" Brooklynn asks before Alexis begins arguing with the others except for Darius.

"Darius I know you and Kenji are good friends. Can you please help me? You have to know he would never do something like this on purpose. Darius?" Alexis asks as she looks at Darius.

"Darius! You've been quiet all day. What do you think?" Brooklynn says as Darius looks at the group.

"You wanna know what I think? I... I don't care. You've been talking about Kenji all day and it's gotten us nowhere. We can't worry about him. That's what I care about. Something's upsetting them and I'm gonna figure out what it is. You can keep talkin' about Kenji if you want. But I'm out." Darius says as he begins to walk off as the others follow before the ground begins to shake.

"What's going on?" Alexis asks as the group goes to the trees.

"Earthquake." Darius says worriedly.