Arrival

"Ben, Alexis slow down. We won't get Bumpy or Storm back without a plan." Darius says as he and the others are trying to catch up to Alexis and Ben as they are running before the two stop seeing Kenji and some others.

"No way." Ben says angrily as he and Alexis see Hawkes with Kenji.

"Are you serious right now?" Alexis asks angrily as the others come up to them.

"Find her?" Darius asks as Mr. Kon goes into a building.

"No. But we found Kenji and his new best friend." Ben says as the others see Hawkes.

"Hawkes?" Brooklynn asks.

"Mr. Kon is exactly the type of guy who would work with a jerk like Hawkes." Darius says.

"Yeah but who expected Kenji to be?" aAexis asks sadly.

"Well at least he'll be mad when he sees the control chips are gone." Brooklynn says.

"And Brooklynn deleted the blueprints. How's he gonna sell his tech to BioSyn now?" Darius asks as Mr. Kon comes out of the building.

"Shh. Why does his mad face look so calm?" Ben asks as Mr. Kon appears calm before he leaves before Kenji begins to leave.

"Ben? Alexis?" Yazmina says as Alexis and Ben give angry looks.

"We'll follow Kenji." Alexis says as she and Ben stand up.

"Hopefully he'll lead us to Bumpy and Storm." Ben says.

"Hey should we go with you?" Brooklynn asks.

"No. The rest of you need to get to that flash drive first." Gen says.

"Ben's right. We didn't put all this work in to stop Mr. Kon just for him to blow it all up with a backup." Darius says as Alexis and Ben leave.

*Timeskip*

"All right. I'm getting the hang of this." A man says controlling Bumpy and Storm while Alexis and Ben hide.

"Wait till I get a hold of them for this." Alexis says angrily.

"Hang on girl, Storm. We're coming for you." Ben says.

"What's the plan?" A voice says before Alexis sees Kenji and shifts to wolf form growling.

"You!" Alexis says angrily as she lunges and pins Kenji while growling angrily.

"You jerk. You let your dad mind control Bumpy and Storm?" Ben asks angrily.

"How could you?" Alexis asks angrily.

"I tried to stop him. I swear. I tried." Kenji says.

"Why should we believe you now? After everything." Alexis says.

"I don't know. I... I don't know. If I would've just listened to you guys... I don't expect you to forgive me but if it helps at all I'm sorry. So, so sorry." Kenji says as Alexis glares at him before getting off him.

"Don't apologize to us. Apologize to the innocent dinos you helped capture." Alexis says angrily.

"We wanna trust you but..." Ben says.

"I'm gonna help you get Bumpy and Storm back. If it's the last thing I do." Kenji says as he stands up.

*Timeskip*

"Hey boys! Dad sent me to help out. Good thing huh? Don't worry. You'll get the hang of it. Huh? What was that?" Kenji asks as he walks over to the men by the dinosaurs.

"What was what?" A man asks.

"That noise." Kenji says.

"I didn't hear anything." Another man says.

"Fine. When something comes and attacks Dad's assets I'll be sure to tell him you didn't hear anything." Kenji says.

"Then show us where it's coming from." A man says.

"Fine. No problem. I think it came from over there." Kenji says as he walks off as the men follow him.

"Now's our chance." Alexis says as she and Ben run over to Bumpy and Storm.

"Hey girl. I've missed you. Come on. Let's go." Ben says as he and Alexis try to move Storm and Bumpy to no avail.

"Come on boy. Snap out of it. This isn't working. We gotta hurry and do something." Alexis says worriedly as she looks at Ben.

"I'll be right back. Just checking all the assets are good. Guys take them. It's the only way to move them." Kenji says as he comes over and hands Alexis and Ben controllers.

"I won't. I'm not controlling her." Ben says.

"And neither will I." Alexis says.

"Look it's the only option." Kenji says.

"It isn't right." Alexis says.

"How else are you gonna move her?" Kenji asks.

"Well this wouldn't be a problem if she didn't have a chip in her head." Ben says angrily.

"I agree but we're kinda stuck where we are." Kenji says before Bumpy and Storm begin growling.

"Bumpy. Bumpy?" Ben says nervously.

"Storm? Easy boy." Alexis says as she sees the men controlling Bumpy and Storm.

"You don't have to do this Bumpy." Ben says nervously as Storm separates him and Alexis.

"I agree. You don't have to listen to them boy." Alexis says as she shifts to wolf form while backing away from a growling Storm.

"Oh yeah they do." A man says as another man grabs Kenji as he tries to get the controllers back.

"Let go of me! Ben, Alexis run!" Kenji shouts.

"I won't leave her." Ben says.

"And a wolf never abandons their pack. Ah!" Alexis shouts as Storm knocks her into a tree causing her to yelp as she hits the ground before feeling Storm press his front claws on her neck while Bumpy knocks Ben into a cage.

"Stop! What are you doing? You're gonna hurt them." Kenji says fearfully.

"It's okay boy. I know you wouldn't ever hurt me like this. It's okay. You'll always be part of my pack no matter what happens." Alexis says weakly as she sees Storm snarling at her before passing out.

"Alexis!" Kenji shouts as Alexis wakes up to see one of the men about to attack her.

"You little mutt! If this lizard won't take care of you I will! Ah!" The man shouts as Storm gets in front of Alexis growling before he chases the man.

"Storm. Down boy!" Alexis shouts as Storm snorts seeing the man run off before coming over and using his head to help her up.

"And stay gone! I guess we know how to get rid of the mind control now." Ben says as Alexis walks over to him, Bumpy and Kenji.

"I can't believe we did it." Alexis says as she shifts to human form.

"Real friendship... can't be broken." Ben says.

*Timeskip*

"Ben! Bumpy! Storm! Alexis!" Darius shouts as Alexis and Ben find the others in one of the biomes.

"No way." Sammy says happily.

"Wow. Way to go guys." Brooklynn says.

"Thanks guys." Alexis says as she smiles before getting off Storm as Ben gets off Bumpy.

"But to be honest we had a little help." Ben says as he moves aside to reveal Kenji.

"Hey." Kenji says much to the others shock.