Step One

"Wait. You need to know-" Kenji then gets cut off by Yazmina.

"No time. We have to figure out Darius's plan is." Yazmina says as the group is looking at the map.

"What? He's taking Tiff and Mitch to Main Street?" Brooklynn asks as a dinosaur comes out of the woods and walks toward Yazmina causing her to fall onto the ground.

"Yaz!" Alexis shouts as she shifts to wolf form and jumps in front of Yazmina growling while Storm bellows slightly.

"Alexis wait! Bumpy?" Yazmina asks as she and Alexis look to see Ben riding on Bumpy's back before he hops onto the ground.

"Hey. Didn't know you could do that Alexis." Ben says as Alexis and Yazmina stare at Ben in shock.

"Ben!" Alexis says happily as she shifts to human form and hugs Ben with Yazmina.

"You're a hugger now? And I thought seeing Alexis turn into a wolf was a surprise." Ben says as Alexis and Yazmina pull away from him.

"Still have mixed feelings about it.. But I... You're.." Yazmina says as she smiles before hugging Ben.

"We're just glad you're okay." Alexis says as she hugs Ben.

"Yeah, yeah. We have been trying to tell you about it but in more pressing news. Darius isn't taking the hunters to the watering hole." Brooklynn says as she hands Ben the map.

"What? Why would he take them straight to the T-Rex?" Ben asks curiously.

"Home court advantage." Kenji says as he comes over.

"Of course! My birth mother taught me the same strategy that Darius is using. He and Sammy know the area where as Tiff and Mitch don't. He's gonna use that to his advantage to lose them. The only problem is that's gonna be highly dangerous with the T-Rex on top of Tiff and Mitch. It's a good strategy for various reasons but in the wrong conditions it can also be very dangerous." Alexis says as Kenji looks at her.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go help them!" Yazmina says determinedly.

"Yes! Bumpy and I are ready to roll." Ben says as he smiles.

"Storm and I are too. I'm not about to lose anymore pack members so standing on the sidelines isn't an option to me right now." Alexis says as Storm growls slightly.

"Uh-huh. Big problemo. There's no way we'll make it to Main Street in time." Kenji says.

"Well there is one obvious shortcut." Brooklynn says as Kenji looks at her in surprise.

"Down there? You must be joking. Don't you remember last time?" Kenji asks worriedly.

"I'm gonna have to agree with Kenji. What if we get cornered again like last time? We got lucky the last time in there. Are you sure that's the only option? I'm all for fighting to survive and protecting my comrades but I'd rather not get cornered like a rat with a hungry snake either if I can avoid it." Alexis says as Kenji hugs her before letting her go.

"See? My girlfriend even agrees with me. Nope! No go for Kenji!" Kenji says stubbornly.

*Timeskip*

"We're doing this!" Brooklynn shouts as she is riding a bike with Yazmina and Kenji while Ben is riding Bumpy and Alexis is riding Storm through the tunnels before the group comes to a stop at a bared door way.

"Let's take this down Bumps." Ben says as he and Bumpy try breaking the door down with no avail.

"Yeah I don't think wild child and his amazing dino are gonna be able to punch through that gate." Yazmina says.