Stay on Mission

"No sign of ol' Rexy." Sammy says as the group is walking.

"That's good news at least." Alexis says.

"Yeah but no sign of our friends either." Ben says.

"Maybe they're back on the boat." Kenji says as he looks at the boat in the distance.

"They can't be. Cause they're here!" Sammy says as she sees Darius and Yazmina appear.

"You're okay!" Ben says as the group hugs one and other.

"We thought you left on the chopper!" Darius says happily.

"Hold up. Where's Brooklynn?" Kenji asks as Darius and Yazmina give sad looks.

*Timeskip*

"You left her with them?" Kenji asks in disbelief after Darius and Yazmina explain what happened.

"It's what Brooklynn wanted. We just need a plan to get her back." Darius says as he is holding Wu's laptop.

"Give them the stupid laptop. Plan done!" Kenji says as he reaches for the laptop only for Darius to pull it out of reach.

"It's not that easy. Everything that happened on the island. Everything that went wrong was because of Wu's research." Darius says sternly.

"If he gets it back who knows how many more indominous or scorpious he'll make?" Yazmina says.

"If we don't give it back to them who knows what they'll do to Brooklynn?" Kenji asks worriedly.

"We don't have a choice. We have to give Wu the laptop." Ben says.

"We can't risk not giving them the laptop. Not with Brooklynn's life at stake." Alexis says.

"Of course! We'll give it back after we copy it and wipe it! We'll get Brooklynn, Dr. Wu gets nothing, and we turn him over to the cops once we reach Costa Rica!" Darius says happily.

"Okay. But how do we copy it?" Yazmina asks.

"A flash drive! I got one back at Camp Cretaceous!" Sammy says as she smiles.

"Then let's do this!" Ben says as everyone but Kenji begins walking.

"Trust me Kenj. This'll work." Darius says as Kenji follows the group.

*Timeskip*

"Well? Is it still there?" Yazmina asks as Sammy is looking for the flash drive.

"Still here! I used to think that Brooklynn smacking on all that gum was just plain rude. But it sure did come in handy for hiding stuff." Sammy says as she takes some gum off the flash drive.

"I almost forgot my bestie was an international super spy. Hmm. Still got battery. Cause that would of sucked." Yazmina says as Alexis goes over to the others while she puts in the flash drive in the computer.

"It's copying y'all!" Sammy shouts happily.

"Really slowly!" Yazmina shouts.

"So if you and Alexis are here and Brooklynn and the bad guys exit the jungle there then the rest of us should hide over here." Darius says as he is showing his plan with a model.

"Sounds good Darius." Alexis says as she looks at the model.

"If you're plan turns out as good as this model we're in great shape." Ben says.

"Great shape? Are you kidding? What if they figure out we messed with the laptop? What happens to Brooklynn then?" Kenji asks worriedly.

"They won't. Before Dr. Wu even gets a chance to boot up the laptop-" Darius then gets cut off by ben.

"Alexis and I will come in with a distraction. It's kind of my thing now." Ben says as Alexis nods.

"While the rest of us rescue Brooklynn. After that we head to the boat and get the heck off this island. Once and for all." Darius says confidently.

"Sure. What could go wrong except I don't know everything?" Kenji asks angrily.

"Not if we all stick to the plan. Now come on. Help me find the fastest route to that helicopter." Darius says.

*Timeskip*

"We should just make it in time." Yazmina says as the computer finished downloading and is now being set to wipe its memory.

"Should make it?" Kenji asks as Ben, Alexis, and Darius come over.

"Will make it." Darius says.

"Have a little faith Kenji." Ben says.

"Besides we're about to go round up some extra help." Alexis says.

"Extra help? From who?" Yamzina asks as she scoffs.

"The only dinosaur on this island we can trust." Ben says as he smiles.

"And the only carnivore." Alexis says as she smiles.

*Timeskip*

"Easy now you two. Just wait." Alexis says as she is watching the helicopter and Brooklynn's group from a distance as Storm and Blue growl slightly.

"Looks like you beat us here." A voice says revealing to be Ben with Bumpy as her herd are nearby.

"Yeah. I see you brought her entire herd." Alexis says.

"Yep. I see you also brought the other raptor. Hey. I thought Darius was making the exchange. Guess the plan's changed. Let's hit it Bumps." Ben says as he gets on Bumpy's back while seeing Kenji running toward Brooklynn's group with the laptop.

"That's our cue as well Storm. You as well Blue." Alexis says as she gets on Storm's back before the group begins making their way down to the others.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Ben shouts as the group begins stampeding toward's Wu and his group.

"Ben! Alexis!" Brooklynn shouts as she is being dragged to the helicopter.

"Remember Bumpy? Well how do you like her asymmetry now?" Ben asks.

"And who says that carnivores and herbivores can't work together?" Alexis asks as the group gets to the Wu's group before they can get into the helicopter and begin to separate them.

"Ben the laptop!" Alexis shouts as she sees Wu drop the laptop before she and Ben go over to it.

"Guess who?" Ben shouts as he cheers.

"I got it!" Sammy says as she and the others arrive before she grabs the laptop and runs with Yazmina. The group then later regroups away from the stampede and Wu's group as Sammy hugs Brooklynn happily. The group then gives fearful looks seeing the helicopter is heading right for them causing them to run. The group then ducks down as the helicopter flies over them.

"You did great today Bumper car. But... I guess this is goodbye for good. I'm gonna miss you pal. Thank you for everything." Ben says as everyone says goodbye to Bumpy.

"Stay safe boy. I couldn't of asked for a better companion. Take care of him Blue. I know you'll look out for each other." Alexis says as Blue looks at her gently gently touching her hand with her hand as everyone then says goodbye to Storm as the dinosaurs then leave.

"Sorry the rescue didn't go as smoothly as I'd hoped." Darius says as he looks at Brooklynn.

"It never does. But somehow it always works out." Brooklynn says as Darius goes over to Kenji away from the others before the group leaves to head to the boat.

*Timeskip*

"We're finally going home huh?" Alexis asks as she walks into the control room where Kenji is steering the boat.

"Yeah." Kenji says as Alexis looks at him curiously.

"You okay? You seem a bit upset." Alexis asks concerndly.

"I'm fine.. Just happy to be finally going home." Kenji says.

"Me too." Alexis says as she smiles at Kenji before going up to him and laying her head on his shoulder.