Mission Critical

"She's asleep." Sammy says as Mae is asleep.

"Good." Alexis says.

"The leaves we put over her wounds stopped the bleeding but I don't know how long that's gonna last. We gotta do something." Sammy says.

"Ben says Kash has a phone. Let's get it, call for help, and get out of here." Kenji says.

"But what about the dinosaurs? Now that Mae's injured if we all leave who's gonna protect them?" Darius asks.

"Darius look at her. She needs help. Our only choice is that phone." Yazmina says as she looks at Darius.

"Those leaves aren't exactly sterile. We're running out of time." Ben says as he comes over.

"Let's split up and try to find Kash." Darius says.

"Small problem. We don't know where he went." Brooklynn says as the group hears something.

"Shh." Sammy says as the group hides as BRAD robots come over and begin to scan their cave.

"New orders received." The BRAD says as it and the other one leave.

"One of them could be headed to Kash." Yazmina says.

"You guys go. I think there was a first aid kit in the snow gliders. I'll get Mae patched up." Ben says as he leaves.

"I'll stay here and keep an eye on Mae. I'll protect her." Alexis says.

"Be careful." Kenji says as Alexis looks at him.

"I will. I promise." Alexis says as she smiles at Kenji and kisses him before he and the others leave.

"Don't worry Mae. I'll protect you. Just hold on a little longer please." Alexis says as she shifts to wolf form and lays beside Mae.

*Timeskip*

"Ben." Alexis says as she sits up seeing Ben run over with supplies.

"Okay Mae. Let's get you cleaned up." Ben says as he begins to remove the leaves only to get punched causing him and Alexis both to move quickly away from Mae.

"Ben you hurt me. You hurt me. Sorry. Maybe it's safer if we stick with the leaves." Mae says.

"Mae you don't need an infection. Let Ben do what he needs to do." Alexis says.

"Oh so you weren't a fever dream." Mae says as Alexis gives an annoyed look.

"Gee. That's a real nice thank you to the person who guarded you while you slept." Alexis says as she flattens her ears.

"Sorry." Mae says.

"It'll be fine. Luckily antibacterial is my middle name." Ben says proudly.

"Really? My middle name's Enfys. It's Welsh for rainbow." Mae says.

"Hmm. Okay. Let's just take care of these wounds. You're not gonna punch me again, are you?" Ben says.

"No. I'm ready for it this time. Sorry." Mae says as she punches Ben again as he tries to touch her.

"This is gonna take a while." Alexis says as she flattens her ears.

*Timeskip*

"We found Kash... in this creepy warehouse full of BRADs." Yazmina says.

"I almost had the phone. But then..." Brooklynn says.

"He went back inside the compound." Yazmina says.

"The BRADs forced Big Eatie away from her daughter. They shocked her until she left with them." Darius says.

"It was... hard to watch." Kenji says.

"Hasn't he hurt them enough?" Mae asks angrily.

"He wants to use her for some kind of test." Darius says before the group hears a roar in the distance.

"That's Pierce." Mae says as she tries to get up before Alexis makes her sit back down.

"You need to rest." Darius says.

"But if Kash is hurting him like he did Big Eatie..." Mae says in alarm.

"Don't worry. We'll go." Darius says.

*Timeskip*

"What are they doing with him?" Sammy asks as the group watch as drones round up pierce.

"He's gonna force them to fight." Darius says.

"No way." Sammy says.

"It would make sense given everything that's happened." Alexis says.

"He doesn't care how dinosaurs feel. He only wanted to know how they'd do in a fight." Darius says.

"But Pierce is no match for Big Eatie. He'll be slaughtered." Brooklynn says.

"Guys I know that phone is our only way off this island but we have to-" Darius then gets cut off by Brooklynn.

"Save them?" Brooklynn asks.

"Yeah we do." Sammy says as Alexis nods.

"Wait really? I mean I was gonna-" Darius then gets cut off by Kenji.

"Give one of your classic save the dinos speeches? No need bro. We're with you." Kenji says.

*Timeskip*

"Kash must be controlling those drones from his compound. If we can get in there we can disable them and keep the dinos from hurting each other." Brooklynn says as the group is watching Big Eatie and Pierce be forced near each other by the drones near a building.

"We'll have to lure him out of there first." Darius says.

"I got some ideas on that front." Ben says.

"Perfect. Sammy, Alexis you're with Ben. Once Kash leaves his compound..." Darius says.

"We'll trail him. Make sure he stays out." Brooklynn says.

"Okay. Yaz and I will get past the raptors, sneak into the compound, and get control of the drones." Darius says.

"Hey are you sure?" Brooklynn asks as Yazmina nervously stands up.

"I got this." Yazmina says as Brooklynn nods and leaves with Kenji as the group splits up.

*Timeskip*

"Guess it's not a Ben plan if it doesn't involve blowing something up." Yazmina says as Alexis and Ben pick her and Sammy up in one of the snow gliders.

"I like to play to my strengths." Ben says.

"Let's show these janky toasters who's boss." Sammy says.

"Hang on dinos. We're coming to help." Alexis says as the group then drives the glider into a building as it explodes after the group jumps out last minute.

"That's what I'm talkin' about!" Ben shouts happily.

"Yes!" Alexis shouts happily.

"Yeah! Take that Mantah Corp!" Sammy shouts happily as the group runs off to hide.