Escape From Isla Nublar

"There's two of them." Darius says before the two scorpious rexes begin fighting and nearly attacking the group in the process.

"Come on you two. Move!" Alexis shouts as the group makes a run for it over to a limo where they then get inside to hide only for the two fighting dinosaurs to knock the limo around during their fight.

"Huh? Kenji forgot his hat." Ben says as he sees Kenji's hat while the group is hanging from their seat belts at the limo is up against a tree before the group climbs their way down the limo and gets out onto the tree.

"How are their two of that thing? I thought Wu only made one." Alexis says.

"My theory is that since the dinosaurs have other animals' DNA built into their genetic code like tree frogs some of which can reproduce asexually-" Darius then gets cut off by Ben.

"I think she meant that as more of a complaint." Ben says.

"Yes I did. But I agree with that theory. It's the only logical explanation." Alexis says as the group gets on the ground.

"This is bad. That thing can reproduce whenever it pleases. It'll get even more dangerous by the day to stay here." Alexis says.

"You're right. No dinosaur or kid crazy enough to stay on this island stands a chance if that thing keeps replicating. We gotta do something fast." Darius says.

"They don't seem to get along. Maybe they'll take each other out?" Ben asks.

"We can't count on that. I'm gonna stop them once and for all." Darius says determinedly.

"So how are we gonna kill those things?" Alexis asks as she and Ben smile.

"Explosives?" Ben asks excitedly.

"No. First we need to disable them somehow. Knock them out maybe. To do that we gotta go back to where it all began." Darius says as he starts walking.

"And? Is there a part B to that plan? Like maybe blow something up?" Ben says as he and Alexis go over to Darius as the group gets walking.

*Timeskip*

"Think they're coming this way?" Ben asks hearing roaring in the distance as the group is running.

"Given our luck?" Darius asks.

"Right. Move and don't stop!" Alexis shouts as the group stops upon hearing heavy footsteps.

"Run!" Darius shouts seeing giant dinosaurs coming straight at them in a panic.

"Where!?" Ben shouts in alarm.

"I don't know!" Darius shouts as the group scrambles to not get stepped on before hiding beside a boulder as they watch the herd pass by.

*Timeskip*

"Hopefully we're the only visitors at the visitors center today." Darius says as the group arrives outside the building where they ran into blue.

"Don't worry. Compies won't mess with us. We have a history." Ben says.

"It's not the compies he's worried about. It's Blue. A female raptor. She isn't that bad when you're not intruding into her territory but this is her domain now. If she's in there we're fair game to her. Whether Storm intervenes or not. He may not even do anything since she is his mate now." Alexis says.

"Lovely." Ben says as the group continues closer to the building.

"There! Right where we left it." Darius says as the group goes over to the tranq gun on the ground.

"Tranq gun. Solid plan." Ben says.

"Yeah. Let's hope it works." Darius says before the group hears rustling and screams before seeing it is the others as they happily cheer seeing one and other.