Who's the Boss

"BRAD stop! Sorry guys. Guess Kash only has one song loaded on this thing." Darius says as the brad-x is playing loud music.

"Not to worry. Just hearing you say you locked Kash away is music enough for my ears." Mae says as the group cheers for their victory.

"Get back here Firecracker! Alexis help!" Ben shouts as he chases after firecracker before Alexis joins him.

"Now that's good. You two getting bested by a baby dino." Kenji says as Alexis looks at him unamused.

"Oh yeah smart guy? Where's Rebel? This ain't easy Kenji. Firecracker is fast for a little baby." Alexis says.

"Sorry. Hey uh Alexis could we talk for a sec?" Kenji asks.

"Uh sure?" Alexis asks as she follows Kenji away from the others.

"So I wanted to apologize." Kenji says.

"For what?" Alexis asks.

"For being a jerk lately to Darius. I've also been a bit overbearing on you too. Look I only acted that way because the thought of us not seeing each other after we get home is really scaring me." Kenji says as Alexis looks at him before giving a soft look.

"Well that explains a lot but Kenji we will always have time for each other. I promise you that. I'm not going anywhere." Alexis says.

"Me either but is it cool if I talk to Darius alone today? I kinda wanna apologize." Kenji says as Alexis smiles at him.

"Have fun then. I should probably help Ben with Firecracker. Man that little critter is faster than Storm is." Alexis says as she sees Ben still chasing Firecracker.

"I'm sure my beautiful girlfriend can catch her." Kenji says.

"Thanks Kenji." Alexis says as she goes to help Ben.

"Hey! We're taking the kids to the desert!" Brooklynn shouts as she gestures to Rebel and Angel.

"Yeah have fun. Oh my berries aren't good enough." Ben says annoyedly as firecracker eats some leaves from a branch Mae is holding.

"She expended a lot of energy and needs something more substantial. With those irregular neck movements and increase in drool production you can tell berries just won't cut it." Mae says.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Alexis asks as she sees Ben is looking at her.

"You are miss Blake's daughter. Don't you know that stuff?" Ben asks.

"Hey my primary area was on smaller creatures. Never really messed with babies like Firecracker... or Storm for that matter." Alexis says annoyedly.

"I could make you a nifty dinosaur behavior chart if you'd like." Mae says kindly.

"Oh I don't need a chart. I've got my instincts." Ben says.

"Sure you have. Regardless you did a good thing. You both did. She's finally free." Mae says as she smiles at firecracker.

"But she's still got that control chip in her. If that tech gets into the wrong hands..." Ben says.

"Then we need to get the chip out of her so no one can ever harm her again." Alexis says as she looks at Ben.

"Can you do that?" Ben asks as he looks at Mae.

"Can I... Benjamin, Alexis I'm a world semi-famous scientist. Of course I can do that. Except I'll need surgical equipment." Mae says.

"Great. Back into that awful building. Well least Kash isn't in there anymore." Alexis says.

"Mae, Alexis, and I are going to the Med Bay to save Firecracker." Ben says.