The Watering Hole

A/N: If I have said the name Katie by accident with any of the chapters as Alexis's adoptive mom is Kira Blake please ignore that. It is meant to be Kira and I may type Katie by accident.

"Come on Storm. Keep up with me boy!" Alexis shouts as she is running around playing with storm below as the others are up in the tree-house. As Alexis is running she nearly gets hit by a large water bottle.

"Hey!" Alexis shouts annnoyedly.

"Sorry about that Alexis! Why you're down there can you get me some more water!? Please!?" Kenji shouts as Alexis shakes her head.

"He is lucky I love him. Alright Storm oh boy. Let's go." Alexis says as Storm follows her over to the river as she rolls the bottle over to the river before stopping.

"Hey guys! You may wanna come look at this!" Alexis shouts as the others come down to her.

"Where'd all the water go?" Sammy asks.

"Why don't we ask Mr. 45-minute shower?" Yazmina asks as Kenji comes over.

"Hey looking good is part of my brand. Plus I enjoy looking good for my girlfriend. Besides no way I drained a whole river." Kenji says.

"Guys we better figure out what's up or we're going to run out of drinking water." Darius says.

"Shh! I hear that hum again. The river must of been drowning it out. If I follow that I can find-" Brooklynn then gets cut off by the others.

"Frozen patch of flowers." The group says in union.

"Oh. I've mentioned it huh?" Brooklynn asks nervously.

"The frozen flowers you saw once but never found again? Yeah. A few hundred times." Kenji says.

"Uh I'm sorry for wanting to get to the bottom of all this weirdness. I came here to unbox-" Brooklynn then gets cut off by the others.

"Unbox Jurassic World and that's what I'm gonna do." The group says in union.

"If you're gonna go look for the noise I'll come too. If that's okay. It'd be nice to have an adventure for a fun reason and not a fleeing dinosaurs or facing immanent death reason." Sammy says.

"I'll go if Sammy is. And uh Brooklynn too." Yazmina says as she goes over to Sammy and Brooklynn.

"I'll tag along too. Could be fun." Alexis says as she goes over to the girls.

"Ooh! It's a Camp Cretaceous girl adventure." Sammy says happily.

"Great. You do that. Kenji and I will figure out why the river stopped." Darius says.

"Sorry. Kenji do what now?" Kenji asks.

"Stay with the boys Storm." Alexis says as Storm grumbles while the girls leave.

*Timeskip*

"Hey Alexis you got a favorite part about school?" Sammy asks as Alexis is walking ahead of the others.

"Huh?" Alexis asks as she stops before Brooklynn walks past her.

"School? Your favorite part about it?" Yazmina asks.

"Oh uh. I never really attended school. I've been home schooled my whole life." Alexis says as Sammy looks at her surprised.

"You've never been to school?" Sammy asks as Alexis shakes her head.

"Nope. Not too bad though. I prefer my solitary studies with Kira." Alexis says unworriedly.

"Must be lonely." Sammy says.