End of the Line

The group watches in fear as they see Darius struggling to hang onto Ben before Ben soon falls.

"He's gone. He's... gone." Yazmina says as everyone looks in shock of what just happened.

"I won't believe!" Sammy shouts as Yazmina attempts to calm her down.

"No.. We were all so close." Alexis says as she starts to tear up before feeling something on her shoulder and sees Kenji's hand before hugging him as he places an arm around her.

"The monorail's going back!" Darius shouts before the monorail takes a turn causing the group to hit the ground.

"What do you mean going back?" Brooklynn asks.

"When we switched tracks we ended up on the one headed north. We're not going to the south docks we're going away from them! Doesn't anything here work!? We gotta get off this monorail now!" Darius shouts as he tries to stop the monorail with the controls.

"Oh! T-The track dips down up ahead! We can jump there!" Brooklynn shouts as she looks outside.

"What?" Kenji asks.

"Jump!?" Sammy asks fearfully.

"We can't!" Yazmina says.

"It's too far!" Alexis says.

"It's the only way!" Darius shouts as the group prepares to jump before jumping off the monorail as everyone lands roughly on the ground below.

"Is everyone alright?" Darius asks as he sits up.

"For the most part." Alexis says as she and Storm get up.

"Are you?" Brooklynn asks.

"Bumpy. Where's Bumpy? I lost her when I hit the ground. She's gotta be here." Kenji says as he doesn't see Bumpy as he continues to call for her before the others shh him.

"There are still dinosaurs out here. Including Toro and-" Brooklynn then gets cut off as Kenji ignores her and continues to call for Bumpy as the Sammy then wants to look for her and Ben. The group then goes quiet hearing an announcement that they only have an hour left to get to the ferry.

"No chance we could get there in an hour! It's too far!" Yazmina says angrily.

"Not if we leave right now!" Brooklynn shouts.

"But Ben and Bumpy-" Sammy then gets cut off by Brooklynn.

"We can't go back for Ben!" Brooklynn shouts angrily as Alexis looks at her.

"Brooklynn! Look Sammy we can't go look for Ben or Bumpy. I don't see it being possible he survived that fall and Bumpy likely wandered off to look for him. Either way we don't have the time to look. If we had the time I'd be right there with you but we just don't. If we stay to look for Ben then we lose any chance of making it to that ferry at all. I don't like leaving Ben or Bumpy behind either. But we don't have any other choice." Alexis says sadly as storm groans slightly.

"Alexis and Brooklynn are right. We don't have the time to look. We can make it to the ferry but only if we go now. We have to go!" Darius says as everyone runs off and follows him.

*Timeskip*

"Keep going! Come on!" Darius shouts as the group is running before the others stop as Yazmina falls causing Sammy and Brooklynn to go over to her.

"Darius she can't go on like that." Alexis says before storm goes over to Yazmina and nuzzles her in concern.

"We can't stop so we'll make a stretcher maybe? Or maybe there's a short cut.. The tunnels! Kenji! Kenji! The maintenance tunnels! There has to be one that leads to the docks right?" Darius asks as he looks at Kenji.