Safe Harbor

"Stay sharp. For all we know Tiff is still in there." Darius says as the group then swims over to the boat and begins looking around.

"No sign of anyone." Ben says.

"Or anything." Brooklynn says.

"There are some scent trails but they're old. Too old to be recent. Looks like Tiff had unwanted visitors but at least that means she isn't a problem anymore." Alexis says as she is walking in wolf form while smelling around before stepping away from the others to look around. As Alexis is looking around she hears Brooklynn and Darius scream and goes running to them before seeing Kenji laughing as the others give annoyed looks.

"Are you trying to give people a heart attack?" Alexis asks in annoyance.

"No but it was worth the look on their faces!" Kenji says as he laughs.

"All I can say is you better not try to do me that way. Boyfriend or not you scare me and you may wish you hadn't." Alexis says annoyedly before Kenji smiles at her.

"Hey I know better with you at least but come on. You gotta admit that was funny." Kenji says as Alexis playfully rolls her eyes before nuzzling him.

"The height of comedy. I'm gonna head back to shore. Bumpy and I will meet you guys back at the dock." Ben says as he walks off.

"I'll come along." Alexis says as she follows Ben.

*Timeskip*

"Thanks." Yazmina says as she takes some bags from Alexis and Ben.

"Hey friends! How was your walk?" Sammy asks happily as she runs over.

"Pretty good. No dinos at least." Alexis says as she gets off of Storm's back.

"And even better the dock's surrounded by a fence. I locked it up after we came through." Ben says as he gets off Bumpy's back.

"Hi Bumpy, Storm." Sammy says as she tries to hug and pet Stormy and Bumpy only for them to go past her and nuzzle Yazmina causing Sammy to look at Alexis and Ben who give unsure looks.

"It's getting late. We might as well rest up here. We can scavenge for gas and supplies in the morning." Darius says.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Pump the breaks! Look around! We've got swimsuits, a few hours of sun, and a whole boat at our disposal! If that doesn't scream yacht party I don't know what does." Kenji says happily as everyone looks at each other.

*Timeskip*

"Here is what eight years of diving lessons looks like." Yazmina says as she dives off the boat backwards and into the water.

"Here is what running from an Allosaurus then tripping and falling off a waterfall looks like!" Ben shouts as he jumps into the water.

"Not bad you two!" Alexis says before she shifts to wolf form and runs and jumps into the water laughing before climbing out and going over to Storm as the two run around and play.

"Hey Alexis." A voice says revealing to be Sammy as Alexis stops and looks at her.

"Hmm? Sammy? What's up?" Alexis asks.

"I done asked Ben this but Storm is acting not all that into me too like Bumpy. Do you think he isn't interested in me?" Sammy asks as Alexis gives a surprised look.

"Well Sammy raptors are pack animals. Yes they are more affectionate with those they see as an authority figure and will more than challenge that authority at times but sometimes you just gotta let the creature warm up to you. Storm has his days when he is affectionate as can be and then days he is like me and keeps to himself. I was his mother figure for a long time before he sees me as his alpha now. He takes after my habits still. Just give him a bit of time. He'll come around. Maybe he just has to take to you on his own terms. I wouldn't worry besides if he didn't like you he would growl at you and he never once has growled at any of you. Just give it some time." Alexis says as she walks off and gets back on the boat.