Misguided

"Uh what's going on? I mean do we really need all this to go look for Brooklynn, Kenji, and Hap?" Darius asks as Mitch and Tiffany and packing up some stuff.

"Yeah. I mean Storm and I could probably track them with little to no problem. I don't think we need all that." Alexis says as she pets Storm.

"We just wanna be prepared for whatever we might encounter along the way. After all the boat will be here in three days. You wanna be rescued in one piece don't you?" Mitch asks as the group looks at him.

"What? You had said the boat would be here in two days." Yazmina asks as Alexis looks at her.

"Two to three days. Right babe?" Mitch asks.

"Hundred percent. Now grab that stuff from Hap's yurt." Tiffany says as she goes over to Mitch.

"Um I thought Hap said no one's allowed in his yurt?" Sammy asks.

"Yeah and speaking of leaving how is it you got a boat to bring you out here? I didn't think anyone would be allowed back here after everything that's happened." Alexis says as she looks at Tiffany.

"All right. Why don't you guys have some chocolate? It's from France. And over there. Go on." Tiffany says as she hands Sammy some chocolate before Alexis and the others huddle together away from Tiffany and Mitch.

"I can't be the only one who thought that was weird." Yazmina says.

"What?" Darius asks as he gives a shocked expression.

"How do you forget what day a boat is coming back?" Yazmina asks.

"And she ignored my question on how they even got a boat to bring them here in the first place. With everything that's happened there's no way tourists would be allowed here at all. The only ones that would even be able to come back at all would be park staff or rescuers." Alexis says.

"They're also being pretty shady about all that stuff they're packing." Sammy says.

"You guys are just as paranoid as Brooklynn." Darius says as Tiffany nervously waves at the group as she sets a box down.

"Really Darius? Their behavior doesn't worry you in the slightest bit? You're gonna sit here and tell me with a straight face that you don't see any reason for suspicion here at all? Not in the least bit?" Alexis asks unconvinced as Darius sighs.

"Fine. I'll prove you guys wrong. Here's the plan." Darius says as he instructs the girls to distract Tiffany and Mitch while he sneaks into the yurt. After a bit the girls then get caught by Tiffany as Mitch comes out of the yurt with Darius.

"You help us bag the dinosaurs we want and we'll take you and your friends home. You don't and we leave you all here. Abandoned and forgotten. Just like the dinos. So Darius what's it gonna be?" Mitch asks as the group gives looks of fear and worry.

*Timeskip*

"I know it wasn't easy but you made the right choice kid. Thanks to you we'll be done in no time." Mitch says as he is walking with Darius and the others.

"We better be. I told you i never wanted kids. Now we have three of them and no guide. You had better get that reptile of yours under control unless you want it on our dino list." Tiffany says as Storm growls at her.

"Storm enough." Alexis says sternly as Storm growls defensively at Tiffany before Alexis shifts to wolf form and growls lowly at Storm causing him to snort at her but quit growling.

"Babe we don't need a guide. We have Darius and he is taking us to.. Drumroll please." Mitch says happily.

"The watering hole." Darius says annoyedly.

"A one stop dino hunting shop! This kid is something. Didn't I tell you this kid is something babe?" Mitch asks as Yazmina groans in pain as she kneels to the ground.

"What?" Tiffany asks in annoyance as Alexis and Sammy kneel next to Yazmina.

"Ankle hurts. I need a break." Yazmina says as she looks at Tiffany.

"Just for a little while." Alexis says.

"She can't keep going this fast." Sammy says.

"Fine. It's exhausting keeping these bugs away." Tiffany says as the group goes over to a log while Mitch goes over to Tiffany.

"We can't just go along with this. We have to do something." Yazmina says as Sammy helps her sit against the log.

"We only have two choices. Help them and get back to our families. Or don't and stay trapped here." Darius says sadly.

"What?" Alexis asks.

"What's option C?" Sammy asks.

"There is no option C! We just have to... Look I promised iId get us all back home. No matter what it takes." Darius says in defeat.

"But-" Yazmina then gets cut off as Mitch comes over and shushes the group.

"Shh. You hear that?" Mitch asks as the group hears rustling nearby.

*Timeskip*

As the group hears footsteps and sees Tiffany and Mitch get out guns they see a dinosaur nearby eating some leaves.

"Oh no." Darius says as the dinosaur groans.

"Perfect. Look at those plates." Tiffany says in amazement.

"She's beautiful isn't she babe? Just stay clear of its thagomizer." Mitch says.

"What?" Tiffany asks as she looks at Mitch.

"The pointy spikes on its tail. Eh bud?" Mitch says as he places an arm around Darius.

"Whatever. Just take the shot before it gets away." Tiffany says impatiently.

"Don't worry. It won't feel a thing." Mitch says as he and Tiffany prepare to take aim only for Darius to whistle scaring the dinosaur causing it to go into a rampage as everyone scatters to avoid it. While running the group tries to get away from Tiffany and Mitch only for them to get caught again.

"Get off me!" Darius shouts as he gets dragged over to the others.

"I told you they were trouble." Tiffany says angrily.

"Not the time babe!" Mitch shouts as Darius shoves him off and hands Yazmina a piece of paper before Yazmina goes running.

"Yazmina watch out!" Sammy shouts as Tiffany tries to take aim to shoot as Yazmina only for Alexis to jump and grab her gun before throwing it away as she growls lowly at Tiffany before running with Storm to catch up to Yazmina as the three make it away successfully.

*Timeskip*

While running Alexis and Yazmina nearly get ran over by Brooklynn and Kenji on a bike before Kenji falls off onto Alexis.

"Well hi." Kenji says as he smiles before Alexis uses her paws to push him slightly.

"As much as I love you please get off me." Alexis says as Kenji smiles before getting up.

"Yaz? Alexis? We got big news!" Brooklynn says as she goes over to Yazmina.

"Yeah! You guys won't believe-" Kenji then gets cut off by Alexis.

"Tiff and Mitch have them." Alexis says as she stands up.

"Darius is leading them to the watering hole so they can kill the dinosaurs there." Yazmina says in a panic.

"Darius would never do that." Kenji says with a shocked expression.

"You're right. He's leading them here." Yazmina says as she opens the paper Darius gave her and sees its a map with an x marked where the T-Rex lives.