Dino-Sitting

"BRAD stop. Good thing you were able to get me voice command for BRAD here." Darius says as he stops the BRAD-X from backing up as the group sneaks onto the roof.

"Yeah. Real good thing." Brooklynn says.

"Okay come on guys. Who knows when Kash is gonna wake up. This will take you down to the Med Bay. There's a nursery next to it. He's testing the control chips on the baby dinos first thing in the morning." Darius says as he leads the group to an elevator.

"What about cameras?" Sammy asks.

"Mr. Genius has been too busy to get the island's camera system up and running. Message me on the BRAD-X as soon as you get the babies out. Good luck." Darius says as the door closes.

*Timeskip*

"Hey guys? I think I found it. Looks like there's only three baby dinos in the nursery. Baby Brachiosaurus. Two months old. DNA extracted from Isla Sorna. It won't take me long." Ben says as he looks at a panel.

"I'll go with Ben. It's best we not be alone in here. Where should we meet when we're done?" Alexis asks.

"Med Bay. We'll load 'em up on a platform and figure out which biome to take them to later." Brooklynn says as the group splits up.

*Timeskip*

"One little baby. Should be easy enough." Alexis says as she and bBen find the baby dinosaur.

"All right champ. Your buddies Alexis and Ben's here to save you." Ben says as he goes into the containment unit and wakes the baby dinosaur only for it to freak out.

"That was not expected." Alexis says as she covers her ears as the baby dinosaur shrieks and runs around.

*Timeskip*

"Go on. Take the food." Ben says as he tries to get the baby dinosaur to eat some berries.

"Ben I don't think that's working. Are you sure you don't want help?" Alexis asks.

"I'm sure. Bumpy would do anything for a few berries." Ben says.

"I think she is more interested in playing. Storm was like that." Alexis says as she giggles watching the baby dinosaur.

"Bumpy was all about the berries but I guess you're not Bumpy. All right. Let's try it your way." Ben says as he stands up.

*Timeskip*

"What are you doing?" Alexis asks as she sees Kenji by a control panel as the group makes it into the med bay.

"We need to cover our tracks so it looks like the dinosaurs got out on their own." Kenji says.

"Whoa!" Alexis shouts as she and Kenji quickly move as the two other baby dinosaurs run into the control panel knocking out the power.

"Oh that's not good. Bad Rebel and Angel." Kenji says as he looks at the two babies before the group sees a carnivore dinosaur come into the room causing everyone to quickly hide as the group then gets spotted by the dinosaur causing them to begin running while trying to keep the baby dinosaurs safe.

"Guys the airlocks!" Alexis shouts as the group quickly makes a run for the airlocks and shuts them behind them.

*Timeskip*

"That was close." Sammy says as the group is in the jungle biome.

"It always is." Yazmina says as Ben is getting chased around by the baby dinosaur.

"Aww. That's honestly pretty cute." Alexis says as she smiles.