Reunited

"Dad?" Kenji asks.

"Kenji? You... You're alive?" The man asks as he looks at Kenji before hugging him.

"No way." Darius says.

"Kenji's father." Alexis says as she shifts to human form.

"I never thought I'd see you again." Mr. Kon says.

"Me too." Kenji says.

"It is so nice to meet you uh Mr. Kon I'm guessing? I'd shake your hand but uh..." Sammy says as she chuckles nervously seeing the BRAD-X's.

"Of course. Have the BRADs stand down." Mr. Kon says.

"Are you kidding me?" Kash asks angrily as he powers the BRADs down.

"Dad... What are you doing here?" Kenji asks.

"It's a long story." Mr. Kon says.

"Hey do I know you?" Kash asks as he looks at Sammy.

"I thought you worked with Masrani. You run Mantah Corp now?" Kenji asks in surprise.

"Yes Kenji. A lot's changed. I took over at Mantah Corp after Jurassic World went down." Mr. Kon says.

"So you're in charge of this island?" Darius asks.

"You're behind the dino fights?" Brooklynn asks.

"You let him keep Darius prisoner?" Yasmina asks.

"You made these death robots?" Ben asks.

"And were you aware he tried to kill me?" Mae asks.

"You did what?" Mr. Kon asks as he looks at Kash.

"I did what had to be done." Kash says.

"You were supposed to get things up and running. Not commit murder. Apparently I gave you too much freedom." Mr. Kon says.

"Too much freedom? You mean that you were happy to sit back while I did all the hard work. You know what? Forget this. This is my island. Party time. Take them out." Kash says as he activates the BRADs.

"Execute override nine-one-six. You didn't really think I'd give you total control did you?" Mr. Kon asks before Kash tries to run and knocks Mae down in the process.

"I got this Dad." Kenji says as he goes to run after Kash.

"Kenji! Take him. What are you thinking? I just get you back and you're needlessly risking your life when the BRADs could do the job?" Mr. Kon ask angrily as he grabs Kenji while the BRADs knock Kash out.

"Hey guys? Mae's not doing so well." Ben says as he and Alexis go over to Mae.

"I think she reopened her wounds. She needs medical attention and fast." Alexis says.

"I'll get her to the Med Bay and put Kash somewhere he can't hurt anyone. I'll be back soon and we can figure out how to get you home." Mr. Kon says as he begins to leave.

"I'll come with you." Kenji says.

"Later son. You go get cleaned up with your friends. The investor's suite on level two is well-stocked. Feel free to use anything you need." Mr. Kon says as he smiles kindly.

"You guys heard that too right?" Alexis asks.

"Oh my gosh. We can walk around like people." Sammy says excitedly.

"I have so much to tell you." Kenji says as he looks at Mr. Kon.

"And I can't wait to hear all of it." Mr. Kon says.

"I should have known not to trust you! This isn't over." Kash says angrily as he wakes up and is taken away by the BRADs.

"Everything's gonna be okay guys." Kenji says happily