Shakey Ground

"The earthquake's over. Why are the dinosaurs still freaking out?" Sammy asks as the group is watching Big Eatie and Little Eatie freaking out after the earthquake ended.

"I don't know but they're gonna hurt themselves." Ben says.

"Come on. We have to shut down the drones." Brooklynn says.

"No. But if we do won't this place be like Nublar all over again where we're never not almost dying?" Yazmina asks.

"But we can't leave them. it wouldn't be right to." Alexis says.

"Well either way I'm in for dropping them drones." Sammy says.

"You go ahead. I'll stay here." Darius says as the group looks at him.

"What?" Yazmina asks.

"It'll take a while to shut the drones down. I'll grab Mae's tablet and try to calm them down while you do." Darius says.

"Good thinking. But maybe someone should stay with you." Brooklynn says.

"I'll stay with you Darius." Alexis says.

"No that's okay. I'd rather do it alone." Darius says.

"Yeah okay. Send us a message when you get the tablet." Brooklynn says as the group leaves.

*Timeskip*

"We're gonna go look for phones. Let us know when you get in to Kash's computer." Yazmina says as the group reaches Kash's computer.

"You won't find one. Mr. Kon is as smart as he is evil." Brooklynn says.

"That's how he has Kenji fooled." Alexis says annoyedly.

"I don't know. Mr. Kon is a bad guy but it's not like he forced Kenji to say all that stuff. About how we're not family." Sammy says.

"No but-" Alexis then gets cut off by Brooklynn.

"Got it!" Brooklynn says as she gets into the computer.

"Knew you could do it." Yazmina says as Brooklynn begins working to disable the drones.

*Timeskip*

"Darius says the Eaties are still acting weird." Brooklynn says as she checks the messages from Darius.

"Still?" Alexis asks.

"He's trailing them." Brooklynn says.

"Great. Add that to the list of things we don't know like what do we do now? And are we already too late to stop the Kons?" Yazmina asks.

"Check it out. Remember the distress beacon we sent out from Nublar? Mantah Corp received it and Kon didn't do anything about it." Brooklynn says as the group sees the file she has open.

"If the EDB signal reached all the way here shouldn't it work both ways?" Sammy asks.

"What are you talking about Sammy?" Alexis asks.

"There was a drone on Nublar. That's how I sent my spy stuff to Mantah Corp. Probably didn't need to say that as excited as it sounded." Sammy says excitedly.

"So if it's still there we might be able to control it from here." Yazmina says.

"It's worth a shot. If we can expand the search area... Yeah!" Brooklynn shouts as she gets the Nublar drone up and working.

"There they are." Alexis says as the group sees Kenji's group on the screen.

"Excellent work son." Mr. Kon says as the group sees Kenji controlling Toro.

"I... I don't believe it." Alexis says in shock.

"At least we know Mae's okay." Ben says as the group sees Mae.

"But why is she there? What does he have on her?" Yazmina asks.

"Shh. Mr. Kon's talking." Sammy says as the group listens to Mr. Kon and Kenji talk before Alexis leaves the room and shifts to wolf form before attacking a tree plant and snapping it in half while growling.

"Alexis we have some... news." Sammy says as she and the others come in to see Alexis sit down while still growling.

"Are you okay Alexis? We know that can't have been easy seeing." Brooklynn says.

"Truth? No... I'm not. I'm anything but okay... but you guys were right. Anyway what did you wanna tell me?" Alexis asks.

"Mr. Kon said he's selling the chips to BioSyn. But the good news is he needs to come back here to produce them." Ben says.

"Which means we still have a chance to stop him." Yazmina says.

"You mean stop them. Kenji... has chosen his side and it's clearly not us. Let's do whatever we have to do." Alexis says as she stands up before the group begins shaking again.

"Under the desk!" Brooklynn shouts as the group runs to under the desk.

"Aftershock?" Ben asks.

"Nah. This one's bigger than the first one." Yazmina says.

"What's going on around here?" Sammy asks.

"Darius! He's okay but Big Eatie's not. We have to go help." Ben says as he goes over and grabs a tablet after the earthquake stops.

*Timeskip*

"Hey Dino Nerd. Need some help?" Yazmina asks as the group arrives in a vehicle where Big Eatie is trapped under a tree.

"Thanks guys. Just in time." Darius says as Alexis and Ben hook the wench up to the tree and begin using the vehicle as everyone gets inside to try and free big eatie only for Little Eatie to run over and begin ramming the vehicle.

"Hurry!" Yazmina shouts before the group successfully frees Big Eatie.

"Yeah you're safe now. So based on the fact that they're not displaying evasive behavior anymore I think we're done with earthquakes for now." Darius says as the dinosaurs leave before the others except Alexis and Darius begin to walk off.

"You really are starting to understand them." Alexis says.

"They're easier than some people." Darius says.

"We saw him today. He was controlling Toro like without a care in the world. I was wrong. It was Kenji. Please Darius I... I need you. Say something please. Because I'm so angry, hurt and confused. I trusted him. I wanted to believe it wasn't true. I just thought if anybody could that that you might understand." Alexis says.

"I do. I thought he was my best friend and... part of me hopes he still is. But most of me doesn't know if I could ever trust him." Darius says.

"Or forgive him?" Alexis asks as Darius nods.

"Yeah. I guess that's why I wanted to be with the dinosaurs. At least with this I know exactly what they're feeling. Nothing messy or complicated about it. Brooklynn I'm... I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." Darius says as he holds up Mae's tablet.

"You are now. That's what matters." Alexis says.

"So what now?" Darius asks.

"We feel lousy for a while and hope eventually it'll hurt less?" Alexis asks.

"I mean what do we do now?" Darius asks.

"If you still wanna stop his dad from ever controlling the dinosaurs again we did get a hot tip on how we can really mess with his plans." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Darius asks.