Back to you|Tom kaulitz

Tears have been streaming down his cheeks for two days, he feels like he's going crazy, just because of a small mistake that ruined his future with her, with the love of his life, who left him two days ago when he slammed the door and chose his friends over spending Christmas with her.

She immediately packed her things and returned to her parents house, pretending that everything was fine, saying that she missed her family very much. No one believed her when they saw her suitcase placed on the doorstep. Her crying and deep sighs could be heard in the night.

He returned the next morning to find the house empty, not one of her belongings. He felt empty, like his home, when she was the only one who gave warmth to this house and to himself.

Tom tried to call her thousands of times but she didn't answer, ignored him not wanting to suffer any more and it was killing him.

When he got to the second floor, he cried when he entered the bedroom. Their photo hung on the wall, they looked happy, although real life was not as colorful as the photo. Their relationship was never perfect, but it never crossed the line except now. For the first time in five years, Y/N decided to pack up and leave Tom.

Taking the photo, Tom held this pleasant memory close to him and sat down on the cold floor and did not stop crying.

Calls, texts, everything Y/N wanted to answer, but the pain prevented her from doing so, it hurt her so much that she didn't even know what to do anymore. She wants him as much as he wants her, but can things go back to the way they were when they both realize it's wrong.

●●●

Tears streamed down    Y/N's cheeks. Throwing a glass of wine at Tom, she screamed out of her voice how he was driving her crazy with his disappearances.

"is it my fault that you are crazy and won't let me go anywhere?!"
Tom screamed, throwing pieces from himself, he couldn't control himself anymore, his anger was pouring out, but his hand didn't rise to throw anything back at Y/N.

"you think I'm crazy?! You disappear and don't come back for days, I don't know anything about you, I worry about you getting hurt and it happens every time I want our time, you don't understand!"
Y/N got mad, started throwing dishes from the table, smashed the wine bottle against the wall, so that even Tom got scared.

"Go fuck yourself, I don't want to see you"
Tom said pushing Y/N and grabbing the car keys from the locker.

Y/N fell to her knees as the door slammed shut. He left her alone again. She knew it wouldn't end well when he said he wanted to celebrate christmas with his friends, not with her.

After looking around, she wiped her tears with her bloody hands and began to collect everything around her. After collecting the shards, she stood up and threw them away. After collecting the food from the table, she put everything back, cleaned the wine from the floor and walls, and sighed. After looking at the second car keys, she approached them. Without waiting for anything, she ran to the bedroom and gathered all the things.

Looking in the mirror, she saw that her face was bloody, her hands were cut. After quickly treating her wounds and wiping the blood from her face, she turned off all the lights in the house and closed the door and got into the car. Throwing the suitcase in the back, she started the car and drove off without looking back.

●●●

Roses in his trembling hands and a smile on his face, even though he felt broken. When he entered the house of Y/N's parents, he met none other than Y/N's mother, who was cooking something and sipping wine.

Without talking for a long time, Y/N's mother said where Y/N was and he walked towards the room where she was.

The door opened and      Y/N's emotions immediately changed. She was relieved to see him, though she still ached inside. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she waited for what Tom would say.

"Y/N, I don't have words to express how sorry I am for what I did"
tears gathered in Tom's eyes, and Y/N turned away not wanting to cry too. Tom knelt in front of her and rested his head on her lap. Y/N glared at him as she felt his tears seeping through her pajamas.

"Y/N, please forgive me, I promise, p-promise my love"
his voice trembled and  Y/N couldn't resist and put her hand in Tom's hair.
"I love you, Y/N, more than anything"

Y/N had a lump in her throat that was causing pain in her throat, she wanted to cry but she tried to hold back but she couldn't. Her heart was bleeding as she looked at Tom in agony.
"Tom..."
Y/N whispered and Tom looked up at her. "I love you, madly. I'm sorry for reacting like that"
And she fell on her knees next to him and without waiting for anything, they hugged each other tightly, feeling each other's love and warmth again.
"it will never happen again"

Tom's words came true, it never happened again and this is their eighth Christmas  without grudges.

"Bill!" Y/N said with laughter when she saw the picture taken by Tom's twin Bill. 
"we are very cute!"
Tom laughed, hugging    Y/N tightly and kissing her.

~Saturn☆

HI! This is my first one shot/imagine, I hope I did well, lol.
Please ignore mistakes.<3