Paris|Bill Kaulitz

[Inspired by lithuanian song]

"I'll write you a letter from Paris" his soft lips connected with her tear wet cheek. It's a hard goodbye where Y/N wanted to be by Bill's side all the time, but she knew it wasn't possible because Bill is a famous artist who travels to new countries and Y/N is always waiting for him like she promised.

'I promise I'll wait for you, always'

Their tear filled eyes met one last time, with intense love every time they looked at each other.

Early and difficult morning, three months after their separation. Y/N's sad eyes looked at the stack of letters that lay stacked on her nightstand. Bill kept writing her letters, long, romantic ones, sometimes he also sent gifts. Precious gold necklaces, rings, teddy bears, and Y/N's heart opened up to more love every time, if that was still possible.

But some kind of heavy feeling tormented Y/N, like a feeling that something was wrong, maybe it was her stupid thoughts that kept telling her: 'he doesn't love you'. But after all, Bill loves her, even though he is sending her letters less and less. Sometimes only a few words were written in the letters, Bill more and more often forgot to write 'I love you, I miss you' at the end of the letter, as he always wrote.

Y/N mustered all her strength just to lift her weakened body off the bed. After Bill left, Y/N started to care less about her health, she just wanted Bill, even though he kept reminding her to eat healthy and full because he knew that when Y/N was sad, it was really hard for her to take care of herself.

After going to the shower, the girl turned on the water stream and threw off her pajamas and stepped into the shower cabin, feeling how the hot water washed her body. And Y/N dreams, Bill behind her, gently brushing her head, laughing softly in her ear, just like when they were together. Bill liked to go along with
Y/N in the shower, he liked washing her hair the most because he could play with the bubbles like a little kid.

After getting out of the shower, Y/N did the rest of her morning routine and went into the kitchen to make herself breakfast, for the first time in three months, she wanted Bill to be proud of her when she will write in the letter that she had started taking care of her health. Bill always felt proud of her no matter what she did, Y/N was Bill's love talisman and Bill always told her 'if I could be with my love talisman, you'd always be with me'.

After making herself two avocado toasts, Y/N sat down at the table and began to eat, remembering how Bill would feed her by specifically smearing her cheeks or nose with some kind of sauce. Y/N smiled softly as she touched her cheek with that pleasant memory.

The doorbell rang in Y/N's ears and she stood up abruptly from her chair. She wished and imagined that Bill was standing outside the door, but she knew that it was impossible, because he was not due back until a month later, but nothing forbids her from dreaming.

To her dismay, it wasn't Bill, but the same postman who used to deliver Bill's letters to her from Paris. Opening the letter, she stared at his beautiful handwriting.

'2010 - 10 - 15.

Another letter from Paris, I am writing this at two o'clock in the morning, but it will be a cold autumn day when you receive this letter. You're probably sitting in the kitchen right now, maybe you're eating something, I'd like you to do that. I am writing a letter from Paris, and my heart is crying with pain. Letters from Paris will no longer reach Berlin, as I have decided that this cannot go on any longer. While being in Paris, I realized that I wanted a different life than the one I have.
I met a beautiful girl, completely different from you, she is everything I want now. With her, my life has changed and I can no longer hide the truth from you and go behind your back like some moron, I don't deserve someone like you, so I am writing this letter from Paris to say that this will be the last and final letter. I'm sorry, my love talisman, but I'm not coming back.
Bill.'

Tears streamed down
Y/N's cheeks as her hands clutched the letter from that damn Paris. Looking at the letter again, she ran into the room, grabbing all the letters and all the gifts, all the necklaces, teddy bears, rings, anything that would remind her of him, and ran into the living room by the fireplace.

Y/N will destroy all the letters from Paris.

- Moonlight

Hii, i'm sorry for not being as active as I used to be, but I'm going through a heartbreak rn (stupid love) and I'm preparing for my final exams, so it's hard for me to focus and write anything in this book right now, but I'll try to be active when I have more free time. Love y'all, muah. <3