Pathetic|Tom Kaulitz

TW:SH, SUICIDE ATTEMPT.

Please, if you're struggling with SH or suicidal thoughts, PLEASE, do not read this one shot.♡

The beautiful lights of the city covered the street she walked through, with a dizzy head and a blurry vision in her eyes, the sun had long gone down bringing darkness, but the street lights showed her the way.

The warm summer night became her nightmare, she tried to enjoy people's conversations, tried to hold her ground, stand firm and not give up. But the words spoken from his lips crushed her, forced her to shed bitter tears and sobs.

The alcohol flowed down her throat, bringing that gnawing yet calming feeling. When she was drunk, she didn't care anymore, she relaxed and was brave as she prepared to smash a bottle of alcohol on a bench that stood under the branches of trees.

"God, you're so pathetic"

She's pathetic, he's right, if she wasn't she wouldn't be standing on the sidewalk looking at the flowing river and thinking about how to end herself.

"You know why you're pathetic? Because you love me so much that it makes me want to throw up"

God, Y/N fucking loves him, so much that she would even die for him if she had to. She has no one but Tom, so why does he hurt her with such words.

"It's your fault Y/N, everything is your fucking fault, you're nothing but a pathetic bitch"

She is a pathetic bitch only because she got attached to him too quickly, lost her mind over him and her whole world revolved around him. Y/N is pathetic because she lets Tom control her, she's pathetic because she believes Tom's every word.

"You tried to kill yourself so many times, why don't you try one more time? Maybe it will be successful this time"

Y/N is about to do that. Clutching the bottle of alcohol tightly in her hand, she raised her hand and slammed it into the bench with all her might.

The bottle shattered into many small and large shards. Smiling and laughing at such a desperate solution, Y/N picked up the largest broken shard and held it to her wrist and took a deep breath.

"Scars on your skin shows how much of a pathetic bitch you are"

"Why Tom?" Y/N laughed through her tears, clutching the shard tighter against her skin.

She couldn't think like a sober person after the alcohol mixed with her blood, she just let the alcohol control her body's actions.

One line, then second, third, fourth and so on. Blood flowed from her wrist like the river water. People walked by looking at the bleeding girl but did nothing, they waited for someone else to come and help her.

The vision got blurry, her body started to get cold and without realizing it she started panicking trying to ask for help and she was holding her wounds tightly, fearing to die. 

She wanted to die, but not at that moment, she didn't have time to say goodbye to Tom, the love of her life, but realizing that she didn't have much left, she looked at the river.

Y/N took a deep breath as she approached the river shore, she was short of air but she tried to keep breathing as deep as she could, but the sobs made it difficult for her.

Her breathing ragged and her pulse slowly weakened as the hand holding her bleeding wrist fell to her side.

"Where the hell is she?!" Tom shouted through tears as he understood little by little what he had said to her.

Tom thanked the universe that Y/N didn't turn off her location and it showed that she was by the river, near the bridge.

"Is she…is she about to jump off?" Tom's twin asked hesitantly, as if the answer wasn't clear anyway.

The two brothers followed the location and prayed that they would be able to save Y/N.

As they ran along the river shore, Tom suddenly stopped, stopping Bill as well, who was just looking at Tom with a questioning look.

The cold waves of the river carried the frozen body of the girl into the abyss.

~Saturn☆

I was in my feelings, don't judge me.

And sorry for the mistakes, I didn't check it this time, lol.