Lake|Tom Kaulitz

While swimming in the lake, Y/N watched Tom from a distance as he took a long drag from his cigarette. Smiling to herself, the girl dived under the water and began to swim away from the shore and people.

When she emerged, she took a deep breath, pulled her hair away from her face and wiped the water droplets from her eyelashes, continuing to float in the water with her eyes closed.

Children's squeals and people's voices were heard in her ears, but soon she heard and felt something swimming towards her. Y/N opened her eyes to see Tom in front of her with a smile on his face that showed he had something in his mind.

"Tom, no, don't you dare!" Y/N jumped as she started to swim away from Tom, but the man just quickly grabbed her leg and stopped her from swimming.

"Where are you swimming? Wait for me" Tom laughed as he moved closer to the girl and wrapped his arms around her bare torso.

"I know you're going to try to drown me" Y/N laughed as she tried to push herself away from Tom, but he only held her tighter, preventing her from escaping.

"No, I promise" Tom whispered as he pressed his nose to the tip of her nose. "Kiss Me"

Without arguing, Y/N pressed her lips to her boyfriend's and soon their tongues were entwined. Tom grabbed the girl's thighs with his strong hands, gently massaging them under the water.

Y/N gasped and tapped Tom on the shoulder when she felt his fingers where they shouldn't be right now, but she couldn't resist his touch.

"Tom, we're being watched by people" Y/N took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she felt Tom's hand slowly slip into her swimsuit.

"So what? You just need to be quiet Y/N" Tom chuckled as he felt Y/N squeeze his hand with her thigh as Tom's fingers began massaging Y/N's private area.

"Tom, I can't, stop" Y/N let out a soft moan as she pressed her head against Tom's chest.

"Kiss me Y/N, just kiss me" Tom's smile shone on his face, enjoying how tender Y/N was to his touch.

Panting, Y/N lifted her head from Tom's chest and pressed her lips to his, whining as she moved her hips to the rhythm of Tom's fingers.

"Good girl" Tom pulled away from Y/N's kisses with a sigh and quickly removed the girl's swimsuit down to her knees feeling her whole body shake.

Grabbing Tom by the shoulders, Y/N felt Tom inside her. Y/N dug her nails into Tom's skin as she kissed him quickly so she wouldn't make any sounds that would give the others away what they were doing.

Adrenaline coursed through both of their veins, knowing that the people around them could see what they were doing at any moment. But the couple enjoyed the excitement, it made them feel even more turned on than they already were.

"Y/N just a little more" Tom breathed into Y/N's ear as she whimpered softly into his neck. "Well it wasn't that bad was it?"

"Tom" Y/N sighed as she fell into Tom's arms, feeling tired after everything that had happened.

"Hug me baby" Tom whispered as he helped Y/N into her swimsuit.

Wrapping her arms around Tom's neck, Y/N felt him carry her out of the warm lake water as she wrapped her legs around Tom's waist.

Resting her head on Tom's shoulder, Y/N looked around and glanced at the things they had placed on the blanket where Bill was sitting on, chewing on something and waving to the couple.

"I saw that" Bill smirked as Tom laid Y/N down on the soft blanket.

"Shut up" Y/N laughed as she hit Bill's leg, feeling her eyes slowly closing.

~Saturn☆

So, my country is preparing for war and they are not telling anything about it to their people and it scares me because war is my biggest fear.

Protect yourselfs, because there is a guarantee that there could be a third world war.