Flames|Bill Kaulitz

[Drug dealer Bill is back. And don't attack me for this one shot, remember, nothing in my one shot is real]

Y/N got pushed into a bad situation that was completely none of her business, but her friend got her into it. Y/N's friend owed maybe five million dollars to a drug dealer, Bill Kaulitz.

Bill wants to get back the money he kept lending to Y/N's friend and was waiting for the drugs, so now Y/N and his friend are standing in some warehouse like Bill wanted.

"Where is money?" Y/N asked as she looked around the warehouse. There was nothing special, just some kind of flammable material.

"That's the problem Y/N, I don't have them" Y/N's friend whispered. "I didn't come here to give him his money back like he asked..."

"What the fuck? Then why are we here?" Y/N gritted her teeth with a frown. "What's wrong with you?"

"I don't know, I'll try to talk to him to give me more time" Y/N's friend gritted his teeth as well.

"Are you crazy? He's going to kill you" Y/N hissed. "He-"

Suddenly, the door of the warehouse opened, and a tall, young, handsome guy with long black hair entered, looking like a snack. He was attractive, his face looks like it was carved by angels.

"Where is my money?" Bill closed the warehouse door, pulling a gun from under the belt of his jeans. Shivers ran through Y/N's body.

"Maybe we can talk?"
Y/N's friend spoke and Bill watched Y/N as she tried to somehow hide from his gaze that was just eating her up.

"You brought an escort?" Bill snorted as he reloaded his gun and pointed it at Y/N. Y/N didn't even know how to feel, she knew Bill could kill her in an instant because he didn't need her…for now.

Bill let out a soft chuckle as he lowered his gun as he approached Y/N but
Y/N took a few steps away from Bill. She was scared, she was so fucking scared that she couldn't even do anything but try to get away from him.

"I like that you're afraid of me, it shows who's boss here" Bill smiled.

But in his smile and in his gaze, Y/N could see a hideous beast that would break out at any moment and kill anyone who messed under his feet.

"Don't try to run away" Bill winked as he turned to Y/N's friend and pointed with his gun to go towards the other side of the warehouse.

After they left, Y/N wanted to run as fast as she could, but she couldn't leave her friend behind when she knows Bill could kill them both in the blink of an eye. Y/N was just hoping that her friend would somehow get more time to gather the money and get the drugs.

But Y/N's hopes were crushed when her friend ran towards her, waving her to hide. Y/N gasped in fear, standing frozen in place, afraid to move, to make the wrong move when she knows her life hangs in the balance.

Y/N's friend pushed her behind the shelves so Bill wouldn't find them. Y/N looked across the shelves at her friend with a questioning look.

"Y/N, listen, I'll run first, then you, okay? And be quiet, because if he finds it, we'll be killed" Y/N's friend whispered, slowly pressing to a shelf as he walked towards the other exit of the warehouse.

Y/N was about to do the same, but as soon as she moved, some kind of chemical bottle fell to the ground with a loud thud.

Y/N gasped and quickly backed away from the shelves to face her friend…who was already gone. He left her alone, left her in Bill's grasp for Bill to kill her.

Cursing silently, she pressed back against the shelf, her heart was pounding in her chest as if it would burst out of her at any moment. It was getting worse, Y/N thought she was about to throw up knowing she was probably going to die soon. Footsteps could be heard in the distance. Loud and with the bitterness of anger.