Cake|Bill Kaulitz

The sweet smell got through Bill's nose. Y/N was making a mess in the kitchen trying to bake a cake, they just wanted to treat themselves with cake but Y/N wasn't good at cooking.

Flustered, she wiped the flour from her cheeks that had fallen on her while mixing the dough.

"The kitchen looks like…I don't know Y/N, I'm at a loss for words" Bill laughed as he walked into the kitchen. Smirking to herself, Y/N grabbed a handful of flour and threw it right at Bill.

"You should keep your mouth shut because I'm making this cake just for you" Y/N rolled her eyes and Bill just chuckled as he shook the flour off his new black tank top.

"Y/N" Bill said as he walked over to her and nuzzled into her neck feeling Y/N's hand on his torso. "Don't you understand what kind of cake I want?"

The girl looked at him confused. After all, Bill told her he wanted cake, maybe he forgot to mention what flavor he wanted. Sighing, Y/N was about to take off her apron, but her eyes widened and she hit Bill on the shoulder.

"You can't talk like that, Bill!" Y/N frowned and Bill just laughed at the naive girl. "You are pervert"

"Are you really that innocent?" Bill wrapped his arms around the girl again and weakly squeezed her torso as he pressed his lips to Y/N's neck.

"Bill, you said you wanted cake, so I'm making you a cake, now go do something without disturbing me"
Y/N pushed Bill teasing him like this. The girl knew that if Bill was turned on and he didn't get what he wanted he would get a little irritable, but that was what she needed...For him to be irritable.

"You're doing this on purpose?" Bill asked as he moved closer to her again and pushed her against the cabinet, gripping her thighs, now tightening his grip a little.

Y/N knew Bill's hands would leave a mark on her thighs, but she loved it and so did Bill. The markings on her body are associated with the fact that she belongs to Bill.

Bill put the girl on the cabinet on which all the things to make the cake were placed, but Bill pushed them to the side so as not to interfere with him tasting the actual cake he wanted.

"Ai, Bill!" Y/N gasped and jumped when she felt Bill's hands slide down to her butt and squeeze it hard.

"Who will get the first taste?" Bill whispered, panting against Y/N's neck.

"Me this time" Y/N laughed and got off the cabinet kneeling in fornt of Bill, giving him an innocent look.

"I could get used to this sight" Bill brought his hand to her cheek and rubbed Y/N's red lipstick off her lips with his finger smearing Y/N's cheek. "I like to make a mess of you"

"Bill" Y/N grunted as she grabbed the belt of Bill's jeans

"Come on Y/N, I can't stay here all day, you haven't finished baking the cake yet" Bill yawned looking at the clock hanging on the kitchens wall.

"Sometimes I forget how impatient and annoying you are" the girl rolled her eyes as she traced the zipper of Bill's jeans to see black Calvin Klein boxers.

"And it's your fault" Bill looked at the kneeling
Y/N, running a hand through her hair and pulling it, motioning for her to begin her work.

"Hurry up because I have to taste your cake"

~Saturn☆

Y'all, I'm just a silly teenager, sorry for this kind of one shot.🙏

Btw, I uploaded the first chapter of 'Guilty love', so go check it out my loves.🫶