Bad love|Bill Kaulitz

Y/N dropped her phone on the nightstand with a sigh. Looking at her phone, she tried to control herself not to pick it up and look at the message she received.

I'm always in a hurry, she thought, touching a strand of her hair, but her hands kept reaching towards the table and she couldn't bear not to look at the message, but as soon as she saw that it was an obscene text, she immediately cursed herself and quickly blocked the guy's number.

Getting out of bed, she went down from her room to the living room where Gustav was building his drums.

"Am I going to be unable to sleep again today?"
Y/N asked and her brother just nodded.

"Well?" Gustav asked pointing his finger at the phone.

"Did I mention that guys are real losers?" Y/N plopped down on the couch and handed her phone to her brother with a laugh.

Gustav made a disgust sound before laughing as he handed the phone back to Y/N.

"Another bad love?" Gustav asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You see that he's blocked" Y/N replied with a shrug.

A funny situation. Y/N was never good at love and it drove her crazy because she wanted love too.

Suddenly, the front door of the house opened and three guys with instruments rushed through the threshold. Two with guitars, the third with a microphone. Y/N glared at Gustav for not telling her that some guys would be here.

As the boys exchanged greetings, Y/N looked at each of them, but the black haired one with the piercing in his eyebrow caught her eye the most.

As their gazes drifted towards Y/N, the girl smiled, raised her hand and waved as she said: "hello"

The boys also greeted her and sat down next to the girl. Gustav was explaining to the boys what they were going to do and Y/N didn't even bother to listen because she could feel someone's eyes on her. Turning to look, she met brown eyes. The startled girl clutched her chest and laughed.

"Did I scare you?" the dark haired one asked.
Y/N nodded and looked back at Gustav.

Blah blah blah, Y/N kept repeating in her mind, she was tired of listening to the boys so she decided to go back to her room.

Looking around the room sadly, she thought about what to do with the guy she blocked. Suddenly her phone rang. An unknown number called.

Running downstairs, she shoved the phone into Gustav's hands. Gustav looked at her strangely and answered, but laughter echoed through the house and Gustav handed the phone back to Y/N.

"He can't forget you, what an irony" Gustav laughed that even tears could be seen in the corners of his eyes.

"Not funny" Y/N frowned. "He should have realized that I don't like him"

The other guys were watching them both and trying to understand something. Turning to the boys, Gustav began to tell Y/N about her love things while barely breathing.

Y/N jumped on Gustav as soon as it went into detail and blushed all over, but the boys just laughed.

"Bill is in the same situation, you know. I was always first everywhere" the guy with the dreadlocks laughed as the dark haired boy smacked him in the head.

Bill and Y/N shared a smile at each other, but quickly broke eye contact when Gustav coughed.

•••

Y/N laughed as she fell onto the bed. Bill chased her all over the house to get her to return the picture of him dressed as a pirate.

"You looked so cute" Y/N laughed as Bill tried to pry the photo from her hands.

"Come on, Y/N, give it to me" Bill growled and got on top of the girl, grabbed her hands and took the photo, sighing and falling on her.

After inhaling the girl's aroma, Bill raised his head and looked into her eyes. Y/N smiled, but as Bill moved closer to her face, she pushed him a little and got off the bed and left the room, leaving him alone.

"Another bad love" Bill whispered after a sigh. He knows that now he won't be able to sleep all night thinking about what he did, that he is so unlucky.

Otherwise, Y/N was jumping of joy, her heart beating like crazy, her hands shaking and trying not to cry out in excitement.

Calming down a bit, she fixed her hair and walked towards Bill's room, but Bill bolted out of the room like a bullet and left the house. Confused, the girl ran after him.

"Bill wait" Y/N said out of breath. "What happened?"

"Y/N go home" Bill said not looking at Y/N. He couldn't look at her because his heart was bleeding from the pain. He had never felt so rejected by a girl as he did now.

"Bill don't do that" Y/N said. She touched his shoulders, but he pulled away from her and started walking towards the garden.

"I don't want to see you Y/N, please" Bill said more sternly and Y/N just nodded and ran out the main gates and ran home without even looking back.

•••

Tom watched Bill day by day, how Bill acted, how Bill talked to him, and it was not good.

"Bill, you know you have a lot of options right? Y/N is not the only girl in the world" Bill's brother pleaded but Bill didn't want to listen.

Tom watched his brother leave without a word, so he decided to take matters into his own hands.

Tom was soon at Gustav and Y/N's parents house. He sat on a chair and listened to how Y/N and Gustav argued, almost as much as he with Bill.

"I don't understand what's wrong with her" Gustav gritted his teeth as he left Y/N's room. "Like Bill is the only guy in the world"

"I told Bill the same thing but he won't listen or even tell me what happened between them" Tom snorted.

"Y/N said she pushed Bill away because she got scared when he got close to her and he angrily told her to leave, even though Bill misunderstood" Gustav sighed massaging his temples. "Y/N really likes Bill, she's just scared, you know how she is"

"Yeah, I know, but I think Bill should understand her too, after all they've known each other for two weeks, right?" Tom asked as he watched Y/N walk out of her room and give the boys a death glare. "Bill will be here tonight, tell Y/N to wait"

•••

Sitting in the garden, Y/N flipped through the pages of the book one by one, reading the words that were already welling up in her eyes. Panting deeply, she looked at the trees in front of her so her eyes wouldn't be weak anymore, but a boy in black clothes and a barely visible smile stood in front of her.

"Hi Y/N" Bill said sitting down next to the girl who turned her whole body away from him showing her back to him.

"I don't want to talk to you" Y/N said as she closed her book and was about to get up to run away from Bill but Bill grabbed her arm preventing her from leaving him.

"I'm so sorry Y/N" Bill sighed as he stood in front of Y/N. "I just want to know if what Tom told me is true"

"What did he tell you?" Y/N was scared that Gustav spilled Y/N's secrets to Bill's brother.

"Is the answer 'I like you too' enough to answer your question?" Bill smiled softly still holding Y/N's hands in his.

"Hmh, maybe" Y/N laughed as she moved closer to Bill's face, leaving a small gap between their lips. "Prove it to me with actions" and their lips connected.

~Saturn☆

My sister made a separate wattpad account to stalk me, so just say hi to her lmaooo