Early|Bill Kaulitz

Warm kisses on the cheek, gentle touches, nice words, everything
Y/N felt while sleeping. Her sleepy eyes opened to see her boyfriend, who was looking at her with the most beautiful smile in the world.

"Bill" Y/N said quietly still unable to wake up normally. "I don't want to be mad at you for waking me up"

Bill laughed softly as he kissed his girlfriend's lips. Y/N wanted to do the same, but her sleepy body just wouldn't let her.

"Y/N wake up the sun is almost up" Bill kissed Y/N again who had already fallen asleep.

Bill moved Y/N softly and the girl just let out a deep sigh as she whispered something.

"Bill, I want to sleep" Y/N barely opened her eyes to look at Bill and Bill put his arms around Y/N's shoulders and legs to lift her into a bridal pose and got off the bed and walked into the living room with Y/N. in which the items were already placed.

"I know love, but you need to get up" Bill sat the sleepy Y/N on the armchair and took her clean clothes, without waiting he started to dress Y/N and Y/N just yawned as she put her arms around Bill's neck.

"I can dress myself" Y/N ruffled Bill's long hair and kissed his neck.

"I like taking care of you" Bill pulled away from Y/N letting her dress herself. While the girl was getting dressed, Bill took a hairbrush and started brushing Y/N's hair and braided it.

Y/N looked out the living room window and saw the sun rising. Grabbing her head, she laughed and turned to Bill, who was standing behind her.

"Bill, are you crazy, it's still so early" Bill looked at Y/N and didn't say anything, he just leaned down and kissed her.

•••

The couple walked towards the shore of the lake, through the soft sand that tickled their feet. The warm summer wind blew in their faces while the rest of the world slept. No extraneous sounds could be heard, only their laughter and the murmur of the lake.

"It's so beautiful" Y/N took a deep breath of clean and fresh air. "But next time don't wake me up so early, it's not even five in the morning"

"I can't promise but I'll try" Bill laughed as he wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist and
Y/N almost melted at his touch.

Bill and Y/N sat down on the still cold sand and looked at the rising sun with their arms around each other.

"I actually love mornings like this and I'm glad you woke me up" Y/N said as she snuggled closer to Bill and both of them laid down full body on the sand.

"And I'm glad I can spend mornings like this with you, my love" Bill gently caressed Y/N's torso and raised his head to kiss
Y/N's neck.

Letting out a soft moan, Y/N ran her hands through Bill's hair and tilted her head up to give Bill more space to kiss her neck.

"I love you Bill" said the girl as she felt Bill's warm hands on her bare skin.

~Saturn☆
Guess who made love on the shore of the lake? Too bad it's not me😔 (Jk)