Jealousy|Tom Kaulitz

When a person falls in love with another person, the whole world starts to revolve around that person. That was exactly how Y/N felt. Her world began to revolve around Tom, she couldn't stop thinking about him, no matter how hard she tried not to.

Y/N sat with her friend in the bus, leaning against the window, listening to his voice as he chatted with the girls in the back of the bus. Y/N was just burning with jealousy hearing how the other girls laughed at his stupid jokes and almost climbed on his neck.

Y/N is the only one who can do this, Tom himself said he doesn't need anyone else but her, but Y/N wasn't sure. She was scared that everything Tom told her was a lie, but she still hopes that Tom really likes her too.

"If you want anything we're stoping at the gas station!" The tour guide said over the voices of all the students.

When the bus stopped, no one delayed and ran to the gas station, while Y/N and her friend calmly went behind the gas station to smoke. That was all Y/N needed, nicotine in her blood and Tom by her side.

"Damn, that chick younger than me is so hot" Tom laughed as he approached Y/N and her friend.

That's how Y/N met Tom, through her friend. Y/N has been obsessed with Tom since the start of school. He was always gentle and kind to her, he made her feel like she was on top of the world when he was with her.

"That whore with the blonde hair?" Y/N's friend snorted as she handed over the cigarette to Y/N.

"Yeah, too bad she's younger" Tom smirked looking at Y/N. "I don't like girls younger than me, you know that Y/N?"

"And why does it matter that I know?" Y/N laughed trying to pretend she wasn't affected by Tom talking about other girls.

"Well, aren't you happy that I don't choose others, but you?" Tom flashed a fake sad smile and pouted.

"Tom, I don't care if you choose the other girls or not" Y/N raised an eyebrow not understanding why he was talking like that.
But the truth is that it is important to her and she is cruelly jealous, that jealousy just eats her.

Y/N's friend laughed as she nudged Y/N with her elbow showing that she knew for a fact that Y/N could pull any girl's hair out if they got near Tom.

After a short stop break, all the students got back in the bus. And Y/N leaning her head back on the seat and holding her friend's hand tried to sleep knowing that the trip was long.

"Stop it!" Y/N suddenly let out a yelp as the brown haired girl sitting behind her started pounding her seat. "Or I'll pull your hair out and smash your face into the cement"

"Wow, calm down Y/N, I was just trying to shake off the dust" the girl sitting behind her said.  Y/N was starting to get too angry knowing that Tom probably payed more attention to this dark haired girl than Y/N herself.

"Go" Tom got up from his seat and walked over to the brunette and pushed her away. Sitting behind Y/N, he put his hand in
Y/N's hair and started massaging Y/N's head.

"Calm down sweetie" Tom whispered. Y/N breathed a sigh of relief and looked at her friend with a smile, and Y/N's friend only showed a smirk.

"You know what Y/N?" Tom whispered in a sweet voice. "I know you're jealous and I love it, I just love seeing you trying to pretend you don't care and then I just want to tease you even more"

"You're torturing me"
Y/N replied in a whisper as well.

"And you're not doing the same to me? You still refuse to be my girlfriend and I wait for you every day, every hour, minute to say yes to me" Tom laughed as he started to touch Y/N's shoulders and caressed them gently. "I love you Y/N, just say yes to me"

"Yes Tom" Y/N finally gave in to Tom's charms and uttered the fateful word that made Tom nearly die of happiness at finally being able to say that Y/N was his.

~Saturn☆

I have a draft of the first chapter of the story that I want to publish, but I still have some doubts on whether it's worth publishing.🫠

Edit:Published my first chapter♡