Ruin|Tom Kaulitz

Y'all, get ready because I'm going to go into detail with this one shot (Kinda?? Idk). °Smut°

Y/N shook her leg while holding the phone in her hand and hesitantly hit the 'send' button. Tom's phone rang to let him know he had a message. Raising an eyebrow he picked up the phone wondering who could have texted him when he informed everyone that he would be busy at a family gathering.

"Who?" Bill leaned over to Tom to look at the message, but Tom pushed him away, covering the phone screen.

"Mind your own business, Bill" Tom hissed, glancing at Y/N.
Y/N raised her eyebrows as she waited for Tom's response.

Of course, Bill managed to read what Y/N had written and accidentally spit out the water he was drinking on his food as he thought about that message.

"Bill! Be more polite" the mother of the twins scolded her son. Bill leaned back and put down the glass of water, laughing until he was out of breath.

"Uh, Y/N and I are pretty tired so we're going to rest, okay Y/N?" Tom said piercing his girlfriend with a look that showed  hunger for her.

"But we just sat down at the table, I didn't even got to hang out with your parents Tom" Y/N said smiling at the twins parents. "We haven't seen them in a long time"

"We'll be here all week, you'll still have plenty of time to settle down, now let's go" Tom said sternly as he stood up and walked over to Y/N grabbing her hand roughly, Y/N enjoying it.

"Well, we were about to go to rest ourselves," the mother of the twins said with a laugh.

"Oh, no no, you stay" Tom protested knowing if his parents went to rest he wouldn't be able to do his thing he planed.

While Tom, Y/N and the parents tried to convince each other, Bill was the first to run off to 'rest'.
He was actually standing at the door of Tom's room, waiting for the couple to tease them.
It didn't take long as the twins' parents walked past Bill and into their room while Tom dragged Y/N up the stairs, who kept tripping because she couldn't keep up with Tom's pace.

"Bill" Tom said stopping and standing in front of Bill with his hand ​​wrapped tightly around Y/N's waist. "we need your room"

"Why, so our parents coudn't hear what you two will be doing?" Bill laughed as he opened the door to Tom's room he said. "Go"

"Please Bill, just for tonight" Tom frowned as he tried to push Bill into his room but Bill stood firm not moving.

"Good luck being silent lovebirds" Bill laughed as he quickly ran to his room and locked himself there.

"He's getting on my nerves, but you're worse" Tom said as he pushed Y/N into the room and quickly walked in himself, locking the door behind him.

"You really want me to ruin you like you said in that text?" Tom started to get closer to
Y/N before she pulled away from him slightly regretting that she had sent that message.

"Tom, I was just kidding" Y/N laughed awkwardly as she held her hand forward to keep Tom away from her even though she wanted Tom to start doing something with her and Tom knew it.

"Stop your pretense Y/N" Tom rolled his eyes as he grabbed Y/N's arms and pulled her closer to his body as he pressed his lips to the girl's ear. "I will ruin you as you asked"

And Y/N fell onto the bed with a light push. Breathing heavily as she watched Tom undress, she wanted to undress too but didn't dare to until Tom told her to. She always waits for Tom to order her around, never does anything without his order.

Y/N's body rose slightly off the bed as Tom got on top of her. Tom used his veined hands to grab Y/N by the black dress she was wearing for the family reunion.

Tom pulled his hands away from Y/N and Y/N gave him a questioning look but she only squealed as Tom tore
her dress in quick motions.

"Tom, I'm going to kill you" Y/N growled hitting Tom.

"Shut up and turn around" Tom pulled
Y/N's torn dress off her body. The girl, left with only black bra and underwear, turned around and lay down on her stomach.

"Can you hurry up?"
Y/N asked impatiently but she only got a smack on her butt.

"I said shut your mouth" Tom growled as he unbuttoned Y/N's bra and slowly removed it. Placing his hands behind Y/N, he grabbed her chest. Shivers ran through Y/N's body as she felt Tom's gentle touches, he always knew how to turn her on.

"Tom" Y/N sighed as she felt Tom's hand slide down her back towards her butt. Her black underwear quickly left her body and she lay completely naked.

"Be quiet, okay?" Tom whispered as he lifted the girl so she was in a doggy position. Y/N bowed her head and cupped the black sheets in her palms as she felt Tom work on her private parts, gently massaging them making Y/N shudder.

Y/N couldn't hold back her whimper and her chest fell on the bed as she felt Tom inside her. Grabbing Y/N by the neck, Tom lifted Y/N into her place and covered
Y/N's mouth with his hand so she wouldn't make any more sounds so neither Bill nor the twins' parents would hear them.

"What were you thinking by texting me like that
Y/N? You know I don't take texts like that as a joke" Tom growled as he moved inside her picking up his pace as Y/N placed her hand on Tom's hand.

"How many rounds do you think we'll need before I ruin you? Hm?"
Tom pressed his body against Y/N who was trembling with grace. "I think two will be too short, maybe we just do it all night, after all, that's probably what you wanted, right?"

Y/N tried to shake her head as she gripped the sheets tighter in her hands because she knew she wouldn't make it through the night.

"No? But the message you sent specifically asked me to ruin you Y/N, you know what I'm like, you ask me and I give it to you" Tom laughed teasingly. Tom began panting louder and louder against Y/N's neck feeling that Y/N and he were about to reach their orgasm.

Sweating bodies collapsed onto the bed with loud sighs, completely oblivious that Bill could hear everything. They were in their paradise to think of others.

"Tom" Y/N took a deep breath as Tom pulled his hand away from her mouth and she quickly turned around and laid on her back hugging Tom, wanting to feel his gentle touches.

"I love you Y/N" Tom hugged Y/N's velvety body tightly as he massaged her back. "One more round, okay? I promise I'll let you rest then"

"Mhm" Y/N whispered as she ran her hand through Tom's hair. "Ruin me"

•••

"Give me the money" Bill said patting Tom on the shoulder as he went  downstairs.

"For what?" Y/N asked as she chewed on her bread.

"Because you two didn't shut up all night" Bill laughed. "So did he really ruin you?"

"Yeah, he did" Y/N smirked.

~Saturn☆

I used to be able to write such detailed smut when I was 14, and now that I'm in my last teenage years I can't write smut without feeling awkward, lmaooo

and I'm just so drunk rn, so don't pay attention to the mistakes