Sick|Tom Kaulitz

How is it possible to get sick in the summertime? That was the question running through Y/N's mind as she lay in bed with her sweaty body, stuffy nose and high fever.

Well, she didn't do anything to get sick, she just took a short swim in the cold river.

"I can't move" Y/N sneezed at Tom.

"Thank you" Tom wiped away some of the drool that had come out of Y/N. The girl laughed and apologized to her boyfriend and sneezed again.

"Here's your tea and your medicine" Tom sat down next to the lying girl and handed out the medicine along with the herbal tea.

"I hate this tea, it's bitter and very disgusting" Y/N frowned not wanting to drink the tea, but she had no choice, she had to recover somehow. "You know, I feel much better now, no more tea"

"Liar" Tom said laughing and touching Y/N's forehead. She was burning hot, the temperature still hadn't dropped, which now made Tom nervous.

Left with no other option, the girl drank the whole tea without breathing, so as not to have to suffer for a long time with the disgusting tea, she shook her head and wrinkled her face from the bitter taste.

"I would do anything to not be sick right now"
Y/N sighed. Tom smiled and laid down next to her, hugging her feverish body, stroking her hair and kissing her sweet face.

"You’re going to be sick" Y/N yawned feeling a little better. Sleep suddenly visited her unexpectedly, finding comfort with Tom, she fell asleep, Tom too.

Tom felt as he dozed off that Y/N's body was shaking, her temperature was dropping little by little, she was cold, even though the room was so stifling that they almost couldn't breathe.

"I'm cold" Y/N said opening her sleepy eyes, she saw Tom, who before could even wake up, brought her another blanket to keep her warm.

"Fuck" Tom whined as he tripped over the edge of the blanket and fell to the hard floor.

Y/N watched him with scared eyes but couldn't hold back her laughter. Laughing at Tom, she felt something running between her legs.

"I hate my life" Y/N stopped laughing and sighed heavily as she lifted the blanket.

"And that's what I call karma" and it was Tom's turn to laugh at Y/N who just rolled her eyes and got off the bed with her tired body and ran to the bathroom.

~Saturn☆

So, my friend just said that she ALWAYS KNEW I was bisexual.
Mf, how do you know that?🤨