Storm|Bill Kaulitz

There's a stormy night with heavy raining and lightning with a thunder. Everything would be fine if Y/N wasn't afraid of stormy nights. What's worse is that Bill himself is scared and hides in
Y/N's neck like a mouse under a broom when he hears a loud thud.

"I feel like a man"
Y/N pulled Bill closer to her body laughing and stroking Bill's soft hair.

"Because I'm a coward and you have to comfort me in this stormy night?" Bill laughed too as he trailed kisses down Y/N's velvety neck.

"Yeah, something like that" the girl whispered, yawning, feeling that she was about to fall asleep, but when lightning struck, she quickly opened her eyes, squeezing Bill's hand in hers. "When will it stop?"

"It would be nice if it would stop now, I can't stand it when I can feel the ground shaking" Bill sighed as he massaged
Y/N's torso, finding comfort in her gentle touches.

"Coward" Y/N laughed and flinched as the lightning crossed again. "Maybe we should make some tea? I don't think we'll sleep"

"And then we can watch some show!" Bill jumped out of bed without even waiting for Y/N and ran to the kitchen to heat water for tea.

Y/N made her way to the kitchen with her robe around her body and while Bill waited for the water to boil, she took two cups and dropped cherry flavored tea bags into the cups.

"Get us some snacks" Bill said as he turned off the teapot and poured the water into cups. "What show could we watch in a storm like this?"

"Oh, what do you think of the vampire diaries? That would be perfect for this weather" Y/N's eyes sparkled and she stood on her tiptoes to open the cupboard, pulling out a box of oreos, a bag of candy and chips.

The pair flinched as they felt the ground shake again with the thunder. Both quickly ran to their room with their teas and snacks, laughing that they were too cowardly.

"Turn it on" Bill dropped the remote to Y/N's side of the bed as they both got comfortable in the warm bed sheets.

"If every stormy night would be spent like this, I wouldn't be scared" Y/N laughed as she snuggled up against Bill's warm body.

"From now on we will do it everytime there's a storm" Bill kissed Y/N laughing and flinching as the thunder shook the ground again.

~Saturn☆

I'm alone at home and a violent storm is swirling around, I hate to suffer storms alone.

And my thoughts are finished with one shots, so I won't write anything until i think of something.♡