Last look|Bill Kaulitz

Bill was one of the out of control guys that ended up in the police station because of his drugs, alcohol, outbursts, but
Y/N put up with it every time and forgave Bill because she loved him too much and their last hours were ticking.

Bill felt it and knew it, he was putting his things in a bag while Y/N traveled in her dream world, but a faint voice in her heart was whispering, telling her to open her eyes and see what Bill was doing...maybe using drugs or drinking again, even though Bill was trying to fix himself , to improve his behavior, after all, he was a young guy, not yet understanding what the real and difficult world meant.

Y/N's eyelashes slowly parted, the image blurry, all she could see was a black silhouette dimly lit by the candlelight.

"Love?" Her hoarse voice said and Bill froze, he couldn't look her in the eyes, he wanted to get out while she slept.

"Baby why are you up?" Bill asked with a fake smile as he approached Y/N.

Y/N's heart was gripped by a strong feeling of pain, she just wanted to hug him and never let him go, he was her whole life, he was all she had.

"I'm scared" Y/N got out of bed running into Bill's arms. "don't let me go"

Bill laughed while still smiling his fake smile as he stroked Y/N's hair, whispering soothing soft nothings to her so that she wouldn't understand what was going on.

"I will never let you go" Bill sighed as he controlled the painful lump in his throat and stopped the tears from gathering in his eyes, but his breaking voice betrayed that something was wrong.

"You're lying to me" Y/N pulled away from Bill and placed her cold hands on his cheeks, suddenly feeling his wet tears. He is broken, he loves her too much to let her go. "Tell me Bill, I want the truth"

"I can't change anything, I'm afraid to loose you" Bill kissed Y/N's lips. "I will never forget you"

"No, Bill, no! Please don't talk" Y/N pulled her hands away from Bill in horror, starting to cry herself. Clutching her hair tightly, she cried bitterly.

"Listen to me, Y/N" Bill sobbed as he led Y/N over to the bed and they both laid down on the bed in each other's arms. "Calm down, everything will be fine, I'm by your side"

Stroking Y/N's smooth skin, he waited for her to fall asleep so he wouldn't hurt her any more. The pain inside Bill screamed, if only he could turn back time and change while Y/N begged for it all the time.

Her eyes closed, time for Bill to continue his preparation. Things are piled up, tears are shed, and trembling hands touched her cheeks one last time.

"Wait for me"

He kissed her one last time.

Blue and red lamp lights shone through the window.

And he took one last look at the love of his life.

- Moonlight

Short and simple.