Tea and pie|Tom Kaulitz

Tom was humming softly to himself in the kitchen, the sun was shining on his face, but it was a cold spring day, and Y/N walks through the front door with a smile on her face, and without even waiting, she rushes into the kitchen when her nose hits the delicious apple pie with white cream and the smell of cranberries and cinnamon sticks in honey.

"Apple pie? What occasion?" Y/N asked as she leaned against the wall, watching Tom's every move. He looked amazing in his black braids and shirtless, showing off his beautiful body to Y/N.

"Because I know my love has passed her exams" Tom laughed softly and after looking at the baking cake he walked towards Y/N immediately wrapping his arms around Y/N's waist.

"It can't be guaranteed, the professors won't be able to check all students' results today" Y/N smirked as she placed her hands on Tom's shoulders and slowly connected their lips, moaning softly as their tongues intertwined.

"My girl is smart, I have no doubt that you will get high results" Tom pulled away from the kiss and stroked Y/N's torso and walked towards the oven looking at the pie and then picked up the kettle heating up some water.

"Mint tea?" Y/N asked as she moved towards the stove and looked at the cups that were displaying the dried mint sprigs.

"Our magic mint tea" Tom winked with a laugh. Tom knew that Y/N was nervous about her exam results and mint tea always helped calm Y/N down. Tom always thinks about everything.

After the pie was baked and the tea brewed, Tom and Y/N sat down in the living room by the burning fireplace with pieces of pie and their mint tea.

[MOONLIGHT]

Short one shot because I'm having a really hard time figuring out what to write with Tom. And I will publish Bill's one shot today.