Blood|Tom Kaulitz

"Am I going to die?" He asked coughing up blood and with tears in his eyes.

She shook her head, assuring him as much as she could that he wouldn't die, that everything would be fine and he would recover, but it was impossible, his life would slip away slowly and painfully, but she would be by his side at the hour of his death.

"I think...I think I'm ready to die" he coughed hard and winced from the pain he felt in his chest. The corners of his lips are stained with blood. Internal bleeding.

"You will live Tom, you will heal" she said as she kissed him, tasting the blood she winced and closed her eyes tightly to stop herself from crying.

Their kisses turned from sweet to painful. The blood pooled on Y/N's tongue every time, telling her that the end was coming and there was nothing she could do to change it. It hurt, but she had to prepare for the worst.

Every night was full of anxiety, she was afraid to wake up and find the blood running down to his chest. She was most afraid of waking up without feeling Tom's warm body. Y/N's biggest fear.

"You know, maybe you're right love, I feel a lot better" Tom lifted his weak body off the bed with a smile and sat down leaning against the back of the bed.

"See? I'm always right"
Y/N smiled too as she received a sharp knife to her chest. Silence before the storm. He will die soon.

"I'm looking forward to when I'm healed and we can travel the world together" Tom grabbed Y/N's hand and pressed his bloody lips to her hands. "You know where I want our wedding to be?"

"Where?" Y/N whispered as she felt her voice crack. As much as Tom wants to be connected with Y/N ​​forever, he won't be able to. God, the feeling of knowing that Tom didn't have much time left crushed Y/N, she would do anything to keep him alive.

"Somewhere between the mountains, to sea view" he coughed up a few drops of blood. It scared Y/N, but she didn't want to show it so as not to panic Tom.

"You're so romantic" Y/N laughed as she rested her head on Tom's shoulder.

"I know" Tom held his bloody hand to her cheek, staining it with blood. "I want to sleep"

"Okay love" Y/N pulled away from Tom and helped him lay down so he wouldn't waste much energy himself.

"I love you so much Y/N, you are the love of my life and no matter what happens to me, know that I will always love you"

"Tom, you're going to be fine" Y/N turned off the light and hugged Tom tightly, feeling his trembling body. "But I also love you very much, I will always love you"

They fell asleep feeling each other's warmth, but Tom's body began to tremble more and more from what Y/N woke up after not even getting an hour of sleep. Every night is like that, but this night will be the fateful one.

"Tom?" Y/N said turning on the light seeing what she didn't want to see the most.

Blood was coming from his mouth, he was coughing violently and held Y/N's hand tightly, feeling that his last hour was approaching.

Crying, Y/N wrapped her arms around him, caressing his face and trying to calm him down, but she could feel his heart weakening and he was breathing harder and harder as he choked on his own blood.

Tom took his last breath. Crying but feeling her gentle hands on him, he said:

"I don't want to die"

~Saturn☆

My sister gave me this idea, so I put on 'Lana Del Rey - Born to die' and started writing, but I still couldn't write this one shot the way I wanted to.