Friends|Tom Kaulitz

Two friends walked laughing to the kids playground holding their pizzas and laughing at their own stupid jokes that only the two of them could understand.

"Let's sit here" Tom said as he stopped by the bench and sat down but quickly jumped up. "It's wet"

"Where shall we sit now?" Y/N laughed as she watched Tom try to clean his wet jeans.

"My jeans are dirty already" Tom sighed as he put his pizza on the bench and took off his big sweater and placed it on the bench so the girl could sit dry. "sit down"

"Thanks Tommy" Y/N smiled as she sat down on the sweater and opened her pizza inhaling the pleasant aroma.

Tom looked at her as he sat down as well and thought of all the possibilities with her. They've been friends for a long time, but his heart opened up to her only recently.

Tom knew that it was probably impossible to be in a relationship with Y/N ​​because she considers him as her best friend, but nothing stops him from dreaming, so he dreams every day that they might be together someday.

"Y/N?" Tom said nervously fiddling with his fingers, forgetting about his pizza.

"Yes, Tommy?" Y/N turned to look at Tom.

"I'm a little nervous" Tom sighed as he moved closer to Y/N.

"Why? Did something happen?" Y/N worriedly placed her slice of pizza in the pizza box and after wiping her hands on Tom's sweater took his hand.

"No, although it might have happened, I don't know" Tom sighed again. "I don't know how to say it"

"Tom, don't scare me"
Y/N squeezed Tom's hand, trying to understand what was wrong with Tom, but somehow she felt in her heart what Tom wanted to say.

"Y/N, I like one girl and you know her" Tom smirked feeling the warmth of Y/N's hand on him.

No, no, just not that, please, Y/N thought as she pursed her lips, not wanting to hear that confession that would ruin their friendship.

Y/N can't be with someone as friends when she knows that person wants more than friendship with her. She just can't.

"Y/N, I like you"

No, take those words back right now, Y/N said in her mind pulling her hand away from Tom. She even lost her appetite when she found out that Tom likes her.

"Tom…" Y/N said clearing her throat. "You know I can't be with you"

Tom also lost his appetite. Those words that left Y/N's lips pierced his heart, it felt like a hundred knives were plunged straight into his heart.

"Why? I can change if you want" Tom said grabbing Y/N's hands.

"No Tom, you're perfect, I just can't be in a relationship with you right now, I have to focus on my life and a relationship would be too hard for me" Y/N smiled trying to comfort Tom.

Y/N lied, being in a relationship is not difficult for her, she just doesn't want to be in a relationship with Tom.

"But I'll wait for you, okay?" Tom asked still hopeful. Y/N nodded not wanting to hurt him anymore.

Don't wait for me, Y/N thought, one hundred percent sure that she wouldn't be talking to Tom again after this conversation.

~Saturn☆

Rumors of war are raging. In the country where I live, the soldiers are already at the border with their tanks.
SOMEONE wants to separate our country from another country so that SOMEONE can make a corridor between Belarus and Kalingrad.

Fuck this shit, I'm out🚶‍♀️